𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

Summary: Bit strange to know Javier is jealous of your dog.

Pairing : Javier Peña x reader

Warnings : fluff, soft! Javi

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Dexter had been keeping company for you since you first came to Bogotá. He'd filled the dark void in your life, but only partially. That was until Javier came along. When Javier cracked open the entrance door of your life, he'd swoosh you off your feet, like the wind swept away dandelions with it.

Was he known as the man who enjoyed one nights than being stuck with someone? Yes. But was the situation same when you entered his life? No. Who knew that the spectacled, short haired, clumsy, having a bad sense of humor yet adorable 39 year old DEA woman caught Javi's attention? No one. People she came across everyday warned her that he'll only break her heart, but she didn't believe the lies. She knew that something different yet caring, soft soul existed inside Javi despite his cold, harsh, coward like attitude towards others.

The situation with Escobar was over, case had been reported to the US Embassy in Colombia, and three transfer letters to the US had been signed by Mrs. Ambassador Messina. And now you were living a peaceful life in the States, along with Javi and Dexter by your side, both you and Javi working for the White House.

Today was just another strange day for poor Dexter. He'd occasionally be in such a melancholic mood and not forgetting to follow you wherever you go. Whiny, tired, querying for snuggles, the giant jumped on your lap, settling down thinking that he was his puppy self while you struggled to sit neatly with Dexter's weight equally balanced on your lap. You peppered his face with kisses, letting him try to nuzzle his head in your hand, and in the crook of your neck.

Javi, who seemed to have been watching since the time this lovey dovey doggo session begin, felt a little jealous because he wasn't receiving your affection while Dex did. So he made his way towards the both you and Dexter, propping himself between the two of you and moved closer to you.

" Feed me some attention too mama!" , he pleaded showing his best puppy eyes. Before you could even respond, a raging growl was heard from Dexter. " Oh so now you're saying that you'll put up a fight with me to desire momma's affection?! Alright, buddy get ready, I'm gonna bust your ass badly. " Javi challenged.

" You're such a baby, Javi. " , you muttered before stretching your arms as far as possible to cover your big baby and fur baby in your embrace. When you finally did, they melted right away and fell into a deep sleep in your arms.
____________________________________