𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Summary: There was a light in Javier's dark world.

Pairing: Javier Peña x f! reader

Warnings: fluff

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Today was brutal for Javi. Seeing Carillo die in front of him, will surely haunt him every day and night, he confided. Flashes of one of Escobar's sicarios cock the gun and pull the trigger of the gun before Javi could do anything occurred in front of his eyes as he drove back to his apartment, to you. The bloodshed, the cries, the screams of his wife everything.

When he stood at the door step, a question made it's way, wandering throughout his mind. How could you act like a light in vivicious, sadistic world where he has to kill people, sleep with women to drag out information from them. You didn't give a fuck about the bad things he had done saying someone's past doesn't define them.

As he opens the door cautiously not to disturb your sleep at the peek hours of night, it's unexpected for him to find you still awake, sitting at the dining table in the open kitchen, now getting up and approaching Javi, smiling wide at him. He returns the gesture and let's you sling your arms around his neck, pulling him in a sweet, tender kiss.

He held you closely, tightening his grasp around you, making a promise to God and himself in his mind that he'll always protect you and never let harm come to you. You were the light in his dark world. Still giving him hope and comfort when he failed to do something. It's time to kick Escobar's ass in a different way, he thought as another plan for taking down Escobar flooded his mind. For now, he just wants to cherish this moment.
____________________________________