𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺

Summary: Today Javier and Steve get hitched.

Pairing: Javier Peña x Steve Murphy

Warning: fluff

A/n: In this imagine, Connie and Steve were never together alright? Connie was Steve's best friend from high school and you were Javi's.

Enjoy!
____________________________________

To say Javier wasn't nervous would be an understatement. It was unexpected for the relationship between Javier and Steve to take a turn and alter from ' co-workers to lovers ' .

Their feelings had blossomed for each other when they had to spent a moment in a gay night club. The reason? Because Messina had reported that Pablo's sicario whom they were searching for was reportedly gay. He was the main connection reaching to Pablo. And taking down him meant getting closer to Escobar 80%, which would make the task of throwing him behind the bars easier.

( a/n: I made that up, I haven't watched Narcos, I will sometime later)

And when they had taken down Escobar, a session of love confession took place between them. But the most credit they owed to was you and Connie. Despite not being attracted to women, the both of you tipped off much more secret information about Escobar's drug bases from them, and those women agreed to spill the beans because they either wanted to experience two women pleasuring and luring them into sex, or just because they hadn't had lesbian sex since a while.

You and Connie worked the same jobs, alternating each other's shifts. If Connie was on day, you'd cover her up for the night. And if you were on day, she'd cover up for you on nights. His attraction to Javier was pointed out by you when you directly landed on the main topic of your conversation and asked Steve why would he feel nervous, blush lightly and stutter around Javi? That's when the walls around him came down crashing and he gave in saying you the actual reason behind it.

And now here you were, tidying up Javi's tux and adjusting the boutonnière as he continued to take deep breaths like advised by you, on your counts.

❝ Remember Javi, you are marrying the love of your life, your partner in crime, your best friend who deals with all your bullshit- ❞ he interjected you, ❝ You do too! ❞ you slapped him on his arm harshly earning a whine from him.

❝ He did much more than me, anyways, he's forever stuck with you and your bullshit and is in love with you too much to leave you. Ok? He was in love, is in love and will always remain in love with the cocky DEA agent Javier Peña. So go on, and get your man! I need every fucking detail of your wedding night fun !  ❞ you winked making a bit of blush creep over his cheeks.

What would've he done without you beside him? Nothing. He would be nothing but zero without his best friend who has been with him through everything. He thought.

____________________________________

Ooooooh ;)

Some Javier Peña x Steve Murphy!

I live for them, I really hope there are much imagines and fanfics about this ship.

Anyways, I hope you loved this imagine, kids!

Stay hydrated and don't forget to wear mask and carry sanitizer while you're out.

All the love,
J