𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Summary: Javier and you are gazing at the evening sun with his head in your lap.

Pairing : Javier Peña x reader

Warnings: fluff, filled with love

Enjoy!
____________________________________

The sun set in the sky, blazing in the colors of fire on its summer - fruit hued throne, stretching out in the tones of aesthetic tangerine as it looked down to everyone below who either seemed to dance in its lights, walk amongst the rays, sit under it's shield, gazing at the gorgeous sight.

You were sitting on your porch, dressed in simple chiffon floral dress with Javier's head laying in your lap as the both of your's cups of steaming hot tea rested on the nearby coffee table. He ranted about how Lorraine Zimmer at the White House had been staring him up and down like he was a piece of meat making him uncomfortable.

He could see how your nostrils flared at the mentions of Lorraine, and you tried to hide it, well let's just say you were unsuccessful ans your expression had Javier laugh.

It caught your attention and you asked him why was he laughing, he replied ' You just look so adorable when you're jealous! I guess I should make you more jealous so that I can obtain that look on your face' , he exclaimed and you tugged hard at his hair making him yelp.

' Baby, you should tug like this while I'm pleasuring you' , he teased and if that didn't make you blush, then I don't know what did.
____________________________________