Tom Holland

idk man, this writing shit is hard. no new ideas. (ahem)

word count: 532

I look up from my phone to watch an amusing Tom shout the lyrics to 'soul kitchen'.

"what?'

he chuckles, stopping mid sentence, looking down at me sitting on his couch. I smirk at him and shrug.

"nothing. You look pretty."

he winks and pulls a face.

"we should probably get ready. "

"yeahh."

idk some kind of skip

I watch Tom flatten the collar of his shirt as I lean against the doorframe with my tie in hand.

"little help?"

I ask, grinning at him.

he takes it off me and quickly ties it in a Windsor knot? idk. Anyway, I chuck it on and tighten it as Tom's phone rings. 

"be right back." 

He says. 

I brush my teeth before walking over to Tom who's still on the phone. I wrap my arms around him from behind and kiss the back of his neck. He puts his hand on my wrist, warming it up.

"okay, no worries, thanks for calling."

Tom ends his call and I let go of him. He turns around to face me and rolls his eyes, pulling his tie loose.

"cancelled."

I sigh thankfully and drop back onto the couch.

"thank fuck."

Tom just chuckles and goes to get changed.

I take off my shoes, not even bothering to untie the laces and turn my back into the corner of the sofa.
Tom comes back not long after in one of my jumpers and sits beside me, our shoulders touching, my arm around his waist. Its nice and warm.

"d'you want to watch something?"

I ask.

"yeah sure what were you thinking?"

"that new heartstopper show looks cute."

"no I haven't finished the comic yet."

"okay then, what about your name?"

"again?"

"fine, you bloody choose then."

"I bloody will."

He puts on Bridgerton.

I sigh and get more comfortable as Tom turns a bit to lay on me.

I play with his hair as he watches intently.

Apparently he only watches for the set design.

I put my hand into the pocket of his (mine, actually) jersey and poke his stomach playfully. He grabs my hand through the fabric to stop me, the TV holding most of his attention.

I roll his dark curls between my free fingers, wondering if they're long enough to plait, but when I take my other hand back from him to try, I find that unfortunately, they are not.

After one whole episode, Tom gets up for some snacks and then comes back and lies down again, his head in my lap. I take the little bowl of crackers off him because they look like they're going to spill and put them to the side.

Halfway through the second episode, my hands start to get cold so I put one in my pocket and the other down the neck of Tom's shirt.

He groans and sighs, annoyed but let's it stay. I kiss his head and watch the rest of the episode in quiet.

Honestly, I'd much rather this, spending time with my boyfriend at home then go somewhere probably loud and cold though that's pretty obvious.