Will Graham

Word count: 334

I wake up slowly, stretching my arms and turning over to face Will before I open my eyes.
He's still asleep, peaceful as ever. I push some of his hair out of his face and he sighs softly.
I'm always so worried about him. I worry that he'll wake up one day and be completely broken, broken from all the work he does for the FBI. I've told Jack, as we all have, that he's pushing Will too hard but he won't listen because Will's saving lives and that's the most important thing right now. It's the same with Will, he could just leave his job there but he wouldn't for the same reason. He's too stubborn for his own good.
I run my thumb gently up his cheekbone and over his jaw.
He has nightmares all the time, almost once a night but refuses to talk to me about them because
"everyone else already thinks I'm crazy and I don't need that from you too."
Will sturs, rubbing his eyes before opening them to look at me.

"morning."

He grumbles, grinning.

"morning."

I smile back and run my hand through his tousled hair, making it lie flat.

"what's the time?"

"Saturday."

I relpy, putting an arm around his waist.

"no work today."

He hums, frowning slightly.

"so what's the time?"

"gosh knows, dear. You have a watch don't you?"

Will pulls his arm free from me and looks at his watch.

"eight thirty."

I nod and run my fingers up his back.

"th'dogs will be wanting out."

He mumbles, his face in his pillow, trying to go back to sleep despite the light starting to shine through the curtains.

I yawn loudly and Winston pops his head up looking surprised.

"you want to go outside?"

I ask him, getting up and filling the dogs food bowls before letting them outside.

"I'll be in the shower."

I tell a sleepy Will before heading off down the hall.

Sorry its so short