He said as he licked his lips thinking about the things he do to those demon girls in the bedroom.....

Their father hummed hearing that......

Lucifer: I give you my all responsibilities to you all after you all come from the earth..... So, Don't prove me wrong by giving you that.... I want peace in here.... Eating out those s**ts it's not only thing you have to do.....

Just then, hoseok asked something to his father that make his father to look at him....

Hoseok: Father, why can't we remember anything about the Earth???

He asked the question looking at him in a question gaze.....

Lucifer: Because you all died after completing your mission and there's is a rule that the person can't remember his earth life activities in hell....

Taehyung: but can get punished for this earth sins???? What kind of rule and judgement is that father???

Taehyung asked his father as his thorn veins are visible in his neck and the writing in under the eye are making his look more scary than usual

Father: THIS IS HELL RULES AND YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG, THE SON OF THE DEVIL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK THIS.....I SET THE RULES SND REGULATIONS AND IN THAT WAY YOU ALL WILL FOLLOW IT AND MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THEM OVER CENTURIES LIKE THAT..... IS THIS CLEAR TO YOU ALL?????

The all boys shivered hearing this deep voice...... They all nod and Taehyung lowerd his head..... He is always the curious one among them....  And with that he left the room angrily......

Jungkook: hyung, why do you have to ask this kind of question.... He is once a ruler of this and what he do is best ... He is our father.... We should never disrespect him.....