Chapter 54

Someone's pov

Me and the other staffs are arranging all the stuff for a concert. I don't know whose concert it is. Is it a solo concert or group? It's very far, I'm tired....I would rather just stay at Daegu and work at Junghot cafe. I came here to help my brother, he's one of the staff for korean's worldwide concert. Well, I have to because I couldn't go to work without my brother, he's the one who takes me to work.

Why did they do a world tour so far....I mean, it's Malaysia. I love to visit here but...for fun but not for work. Working as a staff is more exhausting than I expected. I sighed and grab the big box full of lights. I'm curious about which idol will be performing here, so I asked my brother who is busy working.

"Uh hyung can I ask something?", I asked as he hum in response while focusing on his work.

"Which kpop idol are performing?", I asked.

"Enhypen", he simply said.

"Oh...I think I know them, they once went to Junghot Cafe", I said as he look at me in shock.

"What?Why didn't you tell me?", he said.

"I thought they're not popular so....", I shrug my shoulders.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover Chanyeol, how many times to I have to tell you?", he said while massaging his forehead.

"S-Sorry..but they know me though, I'll talk to them", I said as he nods and focused back on what he's doing. He look workaholic to me...

I sighed and lay down on the sofa. I scrolled my phone and remembered about something. The girl, she still hasn't text me for almost...1 month, I couldn't find her number....

did she blocked me???

_

Nara's pov

Everyone got inside the bus so as me. I look for a seat and luckily I saw an empty seat on the front. Suddenly someone walk pass me and quickly sat on the seat. It's the stylish noona. She rolled her eyes and acted like nothing happens. I just kept quiet and look for another seat.

There's only few people here, maybe I'm early. There's going to be only one bus, it's enough for everyone who's coming since this bus have two level. I take an empty seat at the back. There's more staffs coming in the bus and no one wants to sit next to me. I looked down and sigh. I take out my earphone and stare towards the window.

I can hear a little that more people coming inside the bus. I just mind my own business and listen to my favourite song. Suddenly I feel like someone took a seat next to me, who is it? I turn my head to see who it is......

It's..........

.....Heeseung?

"Hi Nara, do you mind if I seat next to you?", he asked as I take out my earphones.

"Oh sure, you're the only one who wants to seat with me anyways", I smiled shyly and chuckled.

"Oh really? I feel so lucky", he said making me blush.

"Want some candy?", he asked making me look at him while frowning.

"Oh sure", I answered as he took out a caramel candy from his bag.

"Thank y-", I was about to take it until he opens the plastic for me and signalling me to open my mouth. I slowly open my mouth as he puts the candy on my mouth.

Wow....🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"Thank you", I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear. He smiles widely and nods.

Here's a pic of him smiling for you guys:

Timeskip....

We arrived at the stadium. It's about 5 pm, they're doing a rehearsal this time. I helped the other staffs arranging some staff. After finished helping, I took a seat at the viewer's seat and watch enha's performance rehearsal. I love how they dance through the rhythm, I can't stop smiling while watching them.

Then Heeseung's part coming so he went forward while lip sync to the song. Unexpectedly, before finishing his line, he looks at me and blows me a kiss making me gasped. I look around and, yeah I'm the only one here, there's no one near me. Did he blows the kiss for me?

Suddenly someone came, it's a girl with brown hair.

"Hi, I noticed that you were alone, do you mind if I seat next to you?", she asked softly, she's pretty.

"Oh sure!", I said while patting the seat next to me.

"I'm sorry for what happened, I was so shocked, unnie shouldn't have done that to you....", she said sadly.

"No it's okay, It's not your fault", I chuckled.

"I'm Yuna, and you Nara?", she said.

"Yeah, nice to meet you", I smiled as she smiled back. Her smile is so beautiful.

We focused on enha's performance until suddenly she asked something.

"Is it really true? That you and Heeseung are dating......?", she ask making me freeze.

"Sorry for asking that, I know it makes you uncomfortable", she shook her head. She seems nice, I should tell her.

"Y-yeah...I know it seems wrong but-"

"No it's not, you and him deserve to fall in love.....and what noona did to you is wrong...the idols can date but have to keep it private", she said.

"Yeah, I understand....I hope no one talks about this on the internet....", I looked down.

"I'm sure they won't....", she held my shoulder and smiled. She's so sweet.....

"Thank you, Yuna", I said.

"No problem", she said.

The music stops as the enha's are dancing into the other song. We watched them dancing and singing but suddenly someone approached.

"Hi....Nara right? Do you remember me?"

............