Chapter 5

Nara's pov

I was peacefully cleaning the table after ENHYPEN finished their vlive. My back  hurts making me sit down uncomfortably. I massaged my back slowly while exhaling a slight sigh of relief from the pain. Suddenly, I felt like someone was behind me. I looked back, a man with glasses smiling.

"Do you have a sore back? Let me help," he said.

I felt a little uncomfortable with his actions. I pushed him in a polite way but he still wanted to do it. His hand was still on my waist while massaging it. Eventually, his hands went more lower and lower making me want to scream.

"I'm really fine, can--", I stopped when I heard a voice calling.

"Nara? Are you okay? YAH what are you trying to do! If she rejected your actions in a good way, stop it! Where is your manners as a man ?!", it's Heeseung, his face looked very angry making me scared. I never knew a shy guy like him looks so scary when he's mad. Plus, his makeup makes his eyes looks sharp.

"It's not like she's your wife, why are you being so manly? Stop acting", the guy said, unfortunately, his hands are STILL on my waist.

My blood boiled....What kind of animal is he? Is he taking an advantage towards me? Aish no that's not going to happen....I stood up and slapped the pervert guy. I've never slapped anyone before, this is my first time....everyone looked at us shocked.

"YAH Nara! What have you done ?! Why did you slap my brother ?!", Jiyeon came towards me. Oh this is Jiyeon's brother? Well logically, their behavior is the same.

"I won't hit him for no reason, he's a pervert, I lost my temper and slapped him", I said sluggishly.

"Enough Nara, Jiyeon. Stop it and go back to work now!", Mrs. Jo shouted making me sigh.

"B-But she slappe--", Jiyeon said but stopped when Mr. Choi signaled her to shut her mouth.

"I'm not done with you", she said and walked away.

I glared at her and continue to do my job.

"Are you okay?", Heeseung asked.

"I'm fine it's okay, that's a common incident happen", I shrugged my shoulders while both of my hands are on my waist.

"But you look hurt, you should take a rest for a second", Heeseung said.

"You are a very caring person, Heeseung. Okay I'll take a rest for a second", I smiled and sat on the sofa.

_

Jiyeon's pov

Aish that bitch, why does she have to work here? She slapped oppa and claimed that he's a pervert? I know she's trying to play the victim. I know her real intention of coming here....all enhypen members brought their attention to that girl now, not me. I'm the only one who can be their friends. I can even see that she's trying to take Heeseung's attention earlier. UGH! Why does she existed huh? Starting from today....I will make sure everyone wil praise me....not you...prepare Kim Nara.....

_

Heeseung's pov

"Wait what? Oh my god I can't believe she did that, she looked like softish girl", said Ni-ki.

"Yes she does look like a softish girl but I would also do the same thing. Do you like it when suddenly there is a woman holding you uncivilized? If I became Nara, that guy would have broken his head, there is no direct manners. No respect! ", I said while knocking on the table.

"Jiyeon's brother has the same manners as her. They're lucky that they are Mr. Choi's niece and nephew. If not, they will get fired immediately ", Sunghoon said while clenching his jaw.

"I heard that you got mad and save her, wow...do you perhaps...like her huh huh?", said Sunoo teasingly. I'm trying to hold my blush, BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY CHEEKS ARE RED AS TOMATO NOW.

"Wait you're red....IS IT TRUE?", said Jay.

"Aish stop no,no I c-consider her only as a f-friend", I stuttered.

"Our Heeseung is about to fall in LoOoOVeE~", Jungwon said while doing a chicken dance making all of us laugh.

"Shhh, we aren't allowed to fall in love right now...", I said while looking around to make sure there's no one's around.

"Yup I think you're right especially when they work with us", Jake said while sipping on his banana milk, unbothered aussie boy.

_

Back to Nara's pov

Finally I can go home due this tiring day. I can't wait to lay on my soft bed. I breathed in the fresh air outside. It smelled like I was in a flower garden full of lavender flowers. It would be nice if the sky rained flowers, every day I would pick them up and make decorations at home. I looked at the cars and motorcycles passing by. I'm just waiting for a taxi. But it would be nice if I had a boyfriend pick me up from work.....hehe.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a car approached infront of me. It's a taxi lol. Well, I always dreamed of having Tom Holland to pick me up. What a nice dream....

I let a out a slight sigh before grabbing my things and walked inside the taxi. I want a driver's license so I could go wherever I want....