Chapter 49

Nara's pov

I walked inside the building and saw the other staffs are packing. They saw me and glared. I looked at them confused until one of them patted my shoulder.

"Do you have any relationship with Heeseung?", she said with a straight face making me gulp. I looked away and was about to walk pass her until she harshly grabs my wrist making me groan.

"Why didn't you answer? It's yes isn't it? Just wait until everyone finds out about this!", she tightens her grip on my wrist.

I slapped her hands away and walk pass her. I just stayed silence and didn't even dare to speak...I've made the biggest mistake ever.....dating with and idol? You're such a fool Nara....

Timeskip (At Malaysia)
[Lazy to tell about their journey to Malaysia :)]

The hotel is small and simple. Mr.Choi told me that the manager want all of us to stay here even though it's under rated hotel, it's much safer than a big fancy hotel. There might be many people there. So that means all the room are occupied by us.

I placed my bag beside my bed. All of us are staying at a hotel which is 2 peoples in one room. Everyone had found their roommate but I still hasn't found mine....Everyone keeps avoiding me. I haven't seen the enha's since I got off the plane. Heeseung never look at me once except the other members.... I think he hates me....

Then I saw a girl coming inside and look....she's the staff that nag at me at the building.....

"Aish why you?", she rolled her eyes and tossed her handbag on the bed.

"I-"

"Don't ever speak. I don't want to hear a single word coming out from your mouth", she said.

"Why do you hate me so much?", I spoke.

"You're so stubborn! If you wanna know why, it's because you literally dated one with the idols, how rude! That's against the rules!", she stands up making me gulped. She's older than me, I can't fight back.

"B-but we're not a couple now....c-can you-", before I could finish my words, she pushed me towards the door and yank me outside. My eyes widens. She toss my luggage on my stomach caused me to groan in pain.

"It's annoying having a roommate who is 'annoying' like you!", she shuts the door leaving me at the floor. My tears fell as I thought about what happened to me....my life messed up....

I grabbed my luggage and went towards the lift. I pressed the button and wait for the lift to come up. The door opens revealing Jay, Sunoo and Niki.

"Oh Nara? Where are you going?", Sunoo asked. Jay looked at my hand that is covering my stomach.

"Are you okay?", he asked worriedly as they came out from the lift.

"No...I'm fine...", I hurriedly went inside the lift and was about to close the door until Niki holds it.

"Are you going somewhere?", he asked.

"I'm just going to check in another hotel....for some reasons....", I aggressively press the close button multiply times and finally he lets it go making me sigh as relief.

_

Author's pov

Jay, Niki and Sunoo looked at each other in confusion.

"Do you guys think something happened to her?", Jay asked as Sunoo and Niki nodded in sync.

"Let's go to Jungwon's hotel", Niki said as all of them nodded and searched for Jungwon's room.

(If you want to know, they separated in 2,2,3. So that means, three of them are in the same room while the others with their partner) (Lets make Jungwon with Heeseung)

Jay knocked on the door while waiting for someone to open. The door opens revealing Sunghoon, along with Jake. They are hotelmates.

"Oh you guys are here, come in", he said as all of them walked in.

"Since everyone is here, let's start our discussion about tomorrow's world tour", Jungwon spoked.

"Oh before that, we saw Nara at the elevator earlier", Jay spoke as all of them look at him especially Heeseung.

"What about her?", Heeseung asked.

"She told us that she's checking in another room", Niki said.

"What? Why?", Heeseung frowned.

"She said 'for some reason'. We tried to stop her but she seems to avoid us", Sunoo said.

"But I don't think there's some reason....I think she got kicked out by her roommate", Jay said making everyone gasped except Sunoo and Niki.

"She looked hurt also....I think there's something wrong...maybe the other staffs hate her after knowing about your relationship", Sunoo said while looking at Heeseung. It looks like he felt bad.

"I have....to see her", Heeseung said.

"No, hyung please focus on yourself....the world tour.....", Jungwon said.

"Let's discuss about it later....it's tomorrow night right? Let's discuss it tomorrow", heeseung said and ran towards the door.

"Hyung!", Sunoo squealed but he didn't came back.

"Let him be....Let's see what happens.....we have no power to stop him....", Jungwon sighed as he laid on the bed.

"What about the discussion?", Jake asked.

"Tomorrow.....since Heeseung is.....busy", Jungwon said and shook his head.