Chapter 2

Nara pov

"Okay thank you so much, Mr. Choi I would love to start working anytime", I said bowing respectfully.

"I know you will, come with me I will show the place to arrange your makeup items", he said as I nodded and followed him from behind.

This place is huge, well not gonna lie I felt like I want to stay here forever. Mr. Choi shows a direction to my place as I nodded and went there. The table is designed marble, I love it! Without any hesitation, I unload all of my makeup things. Well I don't have much makeup but I'm sure it's enough for a male. It's okay, if the makeup is absolutely rare, Namjoon oppa is always behind my back, he will give me some money and I will buy it! I actually don't want to accept his money but he wanted to.

After a few minutes....

I finished arranging my stuff and now I can relax for a few minutes. I sat at the soft chair and stretch my body. Suddenly, someone pats my left shoulder. I turned around and look who it is, the Jiyeon girl.

"Um hi we meet again, um so back to my question. Do you have a talent or you just do this for fun?", she asked. Uh not this question again...

"Maybe I have a talent? Well it may be a hidden talent but who knows?", I answered while avoiding an eye contact with her. Um miss who works for fun? Well it's possible but not this job!

"Um since you're new, I'm going to tell you the rules here, Mrs. Jo asked me to tell you so listen carefully. First, when there's an event and you have to makeup.....Heeseung right? You must recreate the pic that Mrs. Jo or Mr. Choi gave. Second, don't you ever make the idols mad and unsatisfied. Lastly, and the most important thing is, don't flirt with the idols", she said while crossing her arms at the last rule.

"Okay, noted", I replied. Who's going to flirt with the idols anyway. I came here to work, not flirt with someone or do something MORE than that.

Then, Jiyeon glared and walked away. Did I do something wrong? Did I break the rules? I've already agreed with the rules so why does she have to give me the look? Is she their bodyguard? She's too over. Well, Mr. Choi said I can explore the building due this free time. We can also meet with the idols in respectful way. I smiled and walked out from the room. There's a sign board labelled 'Dance Practice Room'. I really want to see the dance practice room. I used to watch other kpops dance practice video on youtube.

I slowly opened the door and peeked my head. There's 7 guys dancing. They're must be BTS! I walked in and sat at the bench. But why are they dancing to this song? I've never heard about this song, maybe it's a new song? It's like....fever...fever...fever...fever! Is the new song named fever?

"Stop, stop!", someone shouted caused me to flinch.

"Miss who are you?", a guy with black cap asked, he must be their choreographer.

Everyone looked at me including the idols. Wait--I don't remember seeing those faces in bangtan, WAIT AM I IN A WRONG ROOM AT A WRONG TIME? I gulped.

"U-Uh, s-sorry I thought you guys are BTS, I'm so sorry for interrupting your practice", I said as I bowed multiply times. Oh my god it makes me more embarrassing for saying that.

"Oh we're enhypen, it's okay miss, you must be new here", a tall guy with blonde undercut hair said.

This is 100% embarrassing moment okay? What should I react?

"Oh! You must be the new makeup artist! For Heeseung!", some guy said. He doesn't look like an idol, maybe he's a staff there.

"Y-yes I am...nice to meet you, I'm Kim Nara", I bowed as all of them bowed back.

Finally another person who saved my day.

"You guys can continue your practices, I'm really sorry for what happened", I said and rush outside.

You are so stupid Kim Nara! You shouldn't have came in there.

Enhypen's pov

"I heard that she's going to be Heeseung's makeup artist, you're so lucky Heeseung, she looks like a nice girl", Jay said while drinking his water.

"Looks like we have a new friend!", Sunoo said.

"Yes she is, but she's just my makeup artist, I have to respect her like she's older than me", Heeseung replied.

"Unlike me, my makeup artist is so clingy, she acts like we're dating, I'm not being rude right now, it's a fact", Jake said as all of us laugh.

"One more thing, I heard that she's clever. She's top 1 student at high school! I know this because I was in the same school as her. I didn't recognise her at first but when Mr. Choi showed me her pic, I knew her immediately! She's quiet famous since she's literally beauty with brain!", Ni-ki said while clapping his hands.

Beauty with brain huh :)