Chapter 16 The Rest of the Week

That night, I told Abby everything that had happened after we departed. As soon as I finished, we had a long discussion about how jealous she was because Jake isn't romantic at all. We talked about how romantic her brother is and what she did and why she was back so early. She even told me that she's happy that I'm dating her brother. After awhile, we both got tired and feel asleep; but we stayed up till almost 4 in the morning. Good thing we weren't planning much for the next day.

Day 5:
The boys were the ones to wake us for breakfast this time. Sure we got up...eventually. They practically had to dump us out of our beds. We were so tired. It was their turn to scold us for being up late.

"Come on girls, we have to get up and go. We have an early show to catch," Adam was reminding us. Oh did I mention that we were catching all of the shows in the park today? Yep, the whole day for the entertainment section of Cedar Point.

"Actually Adam, our first show isn't until 12:30," I retort.

"Yeah, well we have to eat breakfast now, so we can eat lunch before we go because we will be having a late dinner," he informed.

"Fine," Abby muttered. We were too exhausted to counter boy logic. Even though it's always about food.

We got ready while they went out to get us breakfast. After we ate, it was already 10:20. We started walking around the park and ended up running into street entertainers. We still had a couple hours left, so we played some of the games located at the front of the park. There are so many and we had enough time to try almost all of them. We even won a few. The boys were the ones winning most of them, but me and Abby both won once. Adam won me a minion, a fish, a dog, a gorilla, and a bear, all stuffed animals of course. I won him a teddy. The gorilla and the bear were big, while all the rest were small, including the teddy bear I won Adam. Jake and Abby had a similar load, so we trecked back to our rooms.

At 11:45 we grabbed a quick (and rather small) lunch. It was more like a snack after all the games. By the time we finished eating, it was time to walk to our first show, Snoopy's Sing-Along. We met up with the rest of the Collins there. After that, we walked to our next show, Charlie Brown's Funtime Frolics, for the 1:30 showing. At 2:30 we went to the show This Country Rocks. At 3:30 we went to Bandstand USA. The show after that started at 5:00, so we went to the arcade to burn time. We had a competition to see who could win the most tickets. And guess what? I actually won! I was able to buy a pair of virtual reality glasses. Definitely will be trying those things later....

We continued our day of entertainment with Peanuts Celebration at the Point. Lusty Lil's Wild West Revue was at 6:00, and All Wheels Extreme was at 7:00.

The boys favorite show was the All Wheels Extreme. Mr. Collins was the Peanuts Celebration at the Point. David, Leo, and Daisy's favorite was Charlie Brown's Funtime Frolics. Lucy loved Snoopy's Sing-Along, while Mrs. Collins enjoyed This Country Rocks. Abby favored the Lusty Lil's Wild West Revue and I loved Bandstand USA. We told each other our favorite parts of the day as we walked to our final show, Luminosity.

Luminosity never gets old, no matter how many times we go, it still gets us to dance and sing. They do covers of all the latest hits, and they're really good. It's like going to see a concert with multiple singers and their dancers. They have colored lights and massive speakers; it all adds to make one hell of a show.

After the show was over, we headed back to our hotel rooms.

"Well that was fun," Mrs. Collins said.