🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 🎀

Start from the beginning

"It's just the two of us..?" He questioned. His intense stare made me shiver with delight but I knew I had to stay focused. Jean could weave me in with his charm after we survived..

"Oh- Of course not..Our comrades are waiting for us!" I shifted my attention away from the boy in front of me and counted how many people were left. We had lost a few soldiers. I shut my eyelids tight and let out another sigh.

Everyone was silent as they waited for someone to speak. Jean's breath hitched as he started talking, "Alright guys, we have a job to do- Get to HQ and replenish our resources!"

I shook my head, releasing myself from my dazed state, "Do you all understand-? Don't engage in any attacks unless it's crucial! Personally, I would like to refrain from seeing you all helplessly devoured because we won't be able to help.." I stated. I knew it was harsh but it was true. We couldn't risk going back to save others at the moment.

Jean blinked at me a few times then ruffled his hair in determination, "Alright guys, move out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie, Marco, Bertholdt, Reiner, Jean, and I had made it to HQ along with the comrades who fortunately made it out alive. Mikasa, Armin, and Connie hadn't made it yet.. The ones who had made it were ready to replenish their things, but to our dismay, the supply team was found cowering on their asses. They had no extra materials we could replenish our gear with and we were surrounded by feisty beasts. We had lost so many people just to get to HQ, and for what? Nothing-? Jean was pissed when he witnessed the team just sitting there, Reiner and Marco had to calm him down.

"What do we do?" Marco asked, "There are titans all over- We're out of blades and gas as well.." I crawled onto the floor and leaned against the leg of a table. Faint whimpers from the supply team echoed from under it, yet I paid it no mind. I grabbed my head just like I did when I passed out. Dried crimson flaked off of the previously ivory bandages as I unwrapped it. I was prepared to feel something indicating my horrible injury like more blood, or maybe even a scar. My eyes widened as my fingertips grazed my temples. Not once scratch was on my head, not even a speck of blood. I was shocked, how was there blood on the bandages, but not on my head?

A loud crash brought me back to my senses. I ducked underneath the table with the supply team as debris flew across the room. The wall was knocked in by the surrounding titans, they had been taunted by our scent for too long. Gigantic eyes peered through the smashed wall. Their horrid breath seeped into the room and I gagged.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" Connie trembled, "We're dead!" One of the titans reached its bony arm towards the hole. Suddenly, a fist collided with the titan's face. The power was so strong it took out both titans, the fist sent them flying. At the same time, the sound of shattering glass caught my attention. Armin, Connie, and Mikasa soared in through the window and ran towards the opening in the wall.

"What the fuck is that?!" Reiner cursed.

"It's an abnormal that's got a bone to pick with it's own kind!- And the best part- it wants nothing to do with us!" Connie laughed.

Jean protested," Like fighting fire with fire-? Do you hear yourself? You're out of your mind if you think that could work-"

Mikasa's voice cut him off, "It is working, for whatever reason, he's rampaging against the other titans- and currently, that thing is our best chance at surviving.." I then saw her fly out of HQ, everyone followed.

A roar destroyed my ear drums as I shimmed out from the table. I threw my bloody wraps onto the ground and sprinted to see everything myself. Long, brown hair bounced along with the titan's vigorous attacks. The muscular foot jabbed itself into the nape of the other titan's neck. Steam rising up, blood splattered everywhere, and mangled titan bodies. No wonder the scene was so familiar..

" My eyes shifted to the right, on the ground was blood splatter, rising steam, and the mangled remains of a titan body.. "

It was exactly the same thing from when I found Armin, this abnormal must've done it! I watched as the mystery titan punched, kicked, and threw its enemies around. With every titan down, another shriek was produced, but more titans were emerging. I scanned the area and saw my friends a few roofs away. Leaping out of HQ, I maneuvered in their direction.

I landed and stood by Reiner, everyone seemed to be having a heated discussion about something. I didn't feel like asking so I kept my view on the abnormal. The beast raised it's bowed head and snapped it's head in our direction. It's teal orbs studied everyone for a short second then it's gaze landed on me. The titan stared then continued fighting. It's eyes were so enticing, so familiar, so horrifying- all in one. What was even worse was seeing that zap of lightning,the lightning that paralyzed me in fear, the same one I experienced with Krista a few years ago. Why was it happening with this abnormal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mikasa's POV~

The deafening silence was killing me as I questioned that odd encounter.
Y/N surely displayed weird behavior when we first met, but it got worse as she grew older. Dizzy spells, blanking out, passing out, you name it. She even gets headaches, just like I do.. Although I don't tell many people about my frequent migraines but, Y/N, Eren and Armin knew.

I tapped Y/N's on the shoulder, but nothing happened. The abnormal had started moving again so she was just staring into the empty space he used to be in.

"Yo, you spaced out- again!" Annie slapped Y/N on the back and it worked.

"What?" Y/N asked as her H/C swung in the wind. A little gasp left my lips as I looked into her eyes, they looked so conflicted, I've never seen that emotion come across Y/N's face, or at least not in the way it was not. Her face was stiff and blank, like a brick wall.

"Why were you staring so hard at that.. thing?" Jean scratched his head.

Y/N gave a tiny shrug and looked down at her hands, they were shaking, her whole body was shaking. There was one question constantly replaying in my mind,

What is wrong with you Y/N? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S CHAPTER 13 GUYS <3

Btw I'm posting the Christmas Chapter tomorrow, it's nothing special but I'm either making it AU Oneshot or A Normal Oneshot. (Either way it's a oneshot and has nothing to do with the story itself bc it'll be confusing- It's just for the holidays!)

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I LOVE U GUYS :D