Stone Heart

"Join your father." He said.

A silence fills the room. That's when my hysterical laugh fills the room. I didn't know why... But I found myself laughing at his ridiculous answer.

Dumbledore grimaces slightly.

"Professor Dumbledore..... I may be Harry's girlfriend but I'm not as easy to manipulate as him..." She says with a scoff. " Until now I was thinking you wanted to help me but now I'm not too sure. Goodbye then. I'll do it my way."

I get up and walk to the door when Dumbledore says "I'm going to die today."

I turn to look at him. My hands shaking.

~

I walk into the clearing where i see the death eaters assembled. Snape was standing there as if waiting for me.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Bellatrix screamed pointing her wand at me without any hesitation.

Snape gave her a look but she did not lower her wand. The rest where whispering and she saw Draco looking at her with pain in his eyes.

"She will be joining us from today." Snape said with finality.

"I DO NOT TRUST HER! SHE IS A FILTHY TRAITOR!" Bellatrix spits out.

I felt my insides churn with hatred.

There was no one in the whole world i hated more than her own mother.

"I do not need your trust." I hiss back at her.

"YOU-" Bellatrix's words cut short by an angry yell.

"SNAPE! HE TRUSTED YOU!!!"

"Go on." Snape says to the rest of the death eaters.

Harry came brandishing his wand from a distance. He had not seen me.

A spell flew at Snape which he dodged with ease.

Harry came close to him yelling "FIGHT BACK! FIGHT-" suddenly he stops dead in his tracks spots her.

"What- what are you doing with him?" He asks her confused.

I feel my throat tighten. I couldn't breath.

"I-i.." I gasp.

"She is with us." Snape said.

Harry's eyes bore into mine as I try to look away.

"Thana..?" He asked.

I stand quietly.

A few seconds pass in silence.

"So it was all an act..." He says as he shakes his head and laughs " you should really be an actress... I really believed you..."

I could see the pain clearly in his eyes.

I could leave all this and just run away with him if it was just me alone.

But he was Harry Potter.

I was Thana.

He was the chosen one.

He was the hero. He had to fight.

And i wasn't alone.

I didn't care about death but now I do.

It wasn't just me.

I look straight into his eyes and I say smiling "It was soooo easy to fool you Harry Potter..."

I see his heart shatter.

Before anything else happens, we apparate.

Part 1 complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo,

I was away for a bit but I'm back to my roots again. Unfortunately I will be discontinuing this series since I don't even remember what I had planned to write but feel free to read my new story (not a fanfic)