Happiness

The kiss was aggressive as he held me against his body with his hand around my waist and the other on my neck pulling me closer. I gasped surprised to which he responded by deepening the kiss. I quickly started kissing him back, both my hands were in his hair. I tugged his hair slightly making him moan into my mouth. Then suddenly the door opens and Ron enters. I quickly push him away as I stagger backwards, panting. Ron just stood there in the entrance staring at us and then said "um..... I'll just go......"

"No..... I was going-" said Harry who face was now pink. " You were?" Me and Ron both ask together. " Y-yeah" he said and quickly left through the open door. Ron and I stood there staring at each other and before it got awkward I said "Imma go"
"Yeah"
"Sure"
"Ok..."
"Then.." I quickly almost ran out of the room as I felt my blood boil. I could feel embarrassment and anger bloom in my stomach. By the time I reached my room I was murderous. I balled my hand into a fist stared at the bed as my anger levels reached the top thinking about how he left be after kissing me like that. Then I swore to myself that I will make him take a decision. It's now or never.
---------------------------------
I pulled the corners of my lips into a convincing smile even though the murderous rage inside me was still burning with all its might. I walked towards towards my friends who were sitting in the common room and chatting except Harry who was scanning the common room probably looking for me so that he could run away at the sight of me.

Ha!..... As if I was going to let that happen.
I walked really silently and got there unnoticed by Harry. I sat near Ron and smiled at them very convincingly and said "hey guys!"
I looked at Harry who was suddenly interested in his perfectly tied tie.

We chatted for some time where it was mostly just me, Ron and Hermione. Harry was hardly there. He was either zoning out or he was tying his tie again and again which was almost worn out because of the excess tying.

It seemed that Hermione noticed this and said "Harry, what's the matter with you today?"
He awkwardly smiled and said " I'm fine..."
Ron smirked and said "I know what's wrong with him..."
"What is it?" Hermione asks curiously.
Harry's eyes widen and he stammers as he quickly changes the topic.

My head was blowing up because of his behavior so I suddenly stood up and I said "I'm going to see Blaise."
Hermione smiled and said "oooh...! Have fun!" And then turns pink when she realises what she said.
"Why are you going to see him?!" Harry asks as his faced scrunches into a frown.
"Because he's my boyfriend....? " I say matter-of-factly.
Ron frowns and says "I thought you two-"
But before he could finish I cut across him and say "two what?" Daring him to say further.
He quickly stops and mumbles something unintelligible.
"Bye bye!" I say looking at Harry and leave. If that boy thinks I'm going to go to him, he's gonna grow old alone.
-----------------------------
Even though I was talking to Blaise my eyes were looking for Harry. But as soon as I realized what I was doing, I started feeling uneasy. I was using Blaise to get what I want....
I couldn't do that.
Not to him.
I had to tell him the truth.
But not now.

I guiltily talked to him. With every word, my guilt was increasing. I took a long breath and hugged him hard out of nowhere. Even though he was surprised, he happily hugged me back. I whispered "I'm sorry for everything....." Into his chest as I melted into the warmth.

I let go and to my surprise, when I turned around, I saw Harry and Ron standing there behind us. He looked into my eyes, his eyes intense. Ron smirks and smelling the air, he says
"I smell something burning.... Do you?" Looking at me.
I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing.
I turn to Blaise and say "I'll see you later 'babe'"
I cringe inside as I had never called him babe ever before.
I walk away quickly so that I can hide the smile spreading on my face.
------------------------------
I was sitting on my bed contemplating if I should get a bone marrow transplant so that my DNA would change. That's when I hear a knock on the door. It was about 1 in the morning so I was suspicious and decided that if it was any one of those girls who come at 1 to talk about their stupid feelings, I would slam the door in their face.

I open the door to see Harry at my door. My eyes widen in surprise and I quickly pull him in and say
"What are you doing here!!!!" I whisper yell.
He takes a deep breath and says "I like you"

"What?!" I say choking on my on saliva and getting a coughing fit.
"I know you like Blaise but I had to say this. You can reject me and we can continue as friends. Unless.... You're uncomfortable now...." He says, his eyes looking up at me with expectation.

I couldn't help but a giggle escapes my lips. His beautiful green eyes droop down and he says "you don't have to laugh at me."
"Yes I do" I say with smirk on my face.
"You're really mean. Do you know that?" He says as I see flickers of anger getting ignited in his eyes.
"I'm actually laughing at your stupidity." I say.
"What? How am I be stupid?" He says annoyed and angry.

" You're stupid because you managed to oversee every single hint I left for you to understand that I like you for about um......4 years?" I say laughing.
His eyes widen " wha-"

He stops when I lean in to kiss him. It was a sweet confession.

(Unedited)

------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm baaaaack! Love you and please keep reading my story. There's many more twists coming. Also thank you for reading my story. I'll soon start a new Harry Potter fanfic. Please give it a chance too. From now on, I'll post as soon as I can. Enjoy!