Niki ((Fever)) TXT included

Beginne am Anfang

Sunoo: "Well good luck, Hyung."

Jake texted TXT in the group chat and turns out Beomgyu and Yeonjun were free and were okay with taking care of Niki.

The Enhypen members went to work they were a bit late but it was okay. Later Beomgyu and Yeonjun came to the Enhypen dorm. Niki wasn't warned that they will come so he was confused when they came in the bedroom.

Beomgyu: "Oh you're up!" To Niki

Niki: "Y-y-e-e"

Yeonjun noticed that he was confused on why are they there so he explained: "You're having a fever so Jake called us asking if we can take care of you because he lied to the manager that you were throwing up and were too weak to go to work"

Niki: "What?"

Beomgyu and Yeonjun nodded their head and gave Niki medicine.

Time skip

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were sitting on the couch and watching TV. Niki came out of the room with his hand on his stomach. "Hyung my stomach hurts." Niki said. "Is it just hurting or something else?" Yeonjun asked.

Niki: "Hurting" while leaning on the wall. "Come on the couch" Beomgyu said. Niki layed down on the couch while Yeonjun went to get some painkillers and water for Niki. "Drink this" Yeonjun said.

Niki was pretty bad with swallowing pills but Yeonjun and Beomgyu didn't know that. They gave Niki the pills and he tried taking them. He couldn't and gagged. Beomgyu asked: "Do you feel sick?" Niki shook his head as a no.

Niki tried again and this time he did it . "Good boy" Beomgyu said. Niki layed back down and fell asleep. After a while Niki woke up his stomach was hurting again. And he was feeling sick. Niki started coughing. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked. Niki didn't answer. Niki was coughing a lot. After a moment he calmed down.

Niki gagged and Beomgyu and Yeonjun looked at him. He(Niki) looked really pale. Yeonjun quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag. "Niki, Are you okay?" Beomgyu said while being really concerned because he has never been in this type of situation.

Yeonjun put the bag down on the floor just incase Niki gets sick. Niki gagged again and threw up a little bit in the bag. Niki sighed and layed back down. "Niki do you feel like you will get sick again?" Yeonjun said while rubbing Nikis back. "No I don't think so." Niki replied.

Time skipp

It was getting late and that meant that the members will be here soon. Yeonjun got a text from Sunghoon saying that they can go home because they will be at the dorm in 5 minutes.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun chose to wait for rhem back and explain everything.

When the members got home

Sunoo: "Ahh were finally home!"

Jungwon: "Yes, let's check up on Niki."

Jungwon went through the living room seeing Yeonjun, Beomgyu sitting on the couch and Niki Laying down.

Jungwon: "Didn't Sunghoon text you guys that you can go back home?"

Yeonjun: "He did but we decided to stay till you guys are here and explain everything."

Sunoo: "Ahh okay."

Beomgyu: "So we gave him ibumetin for his temperature and his head hurt a bit so that helped him too. His stomach was hurting so we decided to give him painkillers I'm not sure if they worked or no but ye."

Jay: "Okay Tnx Hyung!"

Heeseung: "Well how is he now?"

Yeonjun: "His temperature is normal now after he got sick."

Jake: "He got sick?"

Yeonjun: "Ye he threw up a bit but hes okay now."

Niki opened his eyes and saw all the members standing and talking to TXT.
Sunoo saw Niki open his eyes and ran to him. "Niki, how are you feeling now?" "Been better." Niki replied.

Sunghoon went to get him water and gave it to Niki "Niki drink it!" Sunghoon said.

After TXT left all the medical ran to Niki and Hugged him. "You little kid" Jake said. All the members laughed and enjoyed the night by watching a film.

_______________________________________

Merry Christmas! I finished it today because I couldn't go to school today🙃🙂 it would be our last day and then the winter brake but I guess it's okay. I wanted to go to school today kinda. I should stop talking😐

Byeeee😌💅