Final Showdown

(Y/N) POV

"Get moving," Hazel says as he pushes me forward...this is an act of course.

After a lot of arguing. I manage to convince everyone to let me go in alone.

I know it won't help...but if I fail at least Neo can live for a little longer...maybe.

"Ok kid..." Hazel mutters as he shoves me forward blindly.

I have a blindfold over my eyes...so I can't see anything

My feet switched from walking on dirt to a floor.

"We are here," he mutters as I feel the coldness from outside start to fade away.

"I'm bringing you to Salem," He whispers.

A couple of minutes later, and a few left and right turns.

We reach a door.

"Enter!" I hear a woman say before Hazel even got the chance to knock or even ask if he could come in.

The door opened...and I felt it instantly.

The hate, the violence radiating of the figure ahead of me.

I didn't even need to read her mind to sense these things.

"Take that stupid blindfold off... I'd like to see the boy," she says as Hazel listens.

Light hits my eyes as I squint.

"Yes...yes," Salem says looking at me

So you're the mind reader

She smiles as my face pales

"I know a lot about you," she says walking up to me.

"You don't know me," I say as the fear grows in my heart.

"Yes, I do," she says as she stops right in front of me.

"I know you stand no chance," she says leaning in and placing her mouth near my near

"Your friends will be here shortly," she whispers as her voice slams its way into my mind.

The sound level of those simple words seemed to be the loudest thing I've ever heard.

"Hazel...I can't believe you betrayed me," Salem says looking at Hazel.

"What do you mean?" Hazel asks trying to clueless

"You've been working with them right? Don't think you can hide it from me," Salem says as Hazel starts to lightly sweat.

"I still don't know wha---," he didn't finish.

With no warning, his head is amputated as Salem stands there.

"You should never lie to my face," Salem says as the brute's body slumps to the ground...we stand no chance if she took Hazel down so easily.

"So...shall we begin the game," Salem asks as she steps toward me.

"What game?" I ask as she smiles

"Would you rather of course," she says

"What do you mean?" I ask as she laughs

"What would you rather...Your friends dying, or your girlfriend making her doom," Salem says as the creature shows me an image.

Everyone was surrounded by Grimm...everyone but Neo was there.

"Neo's not there," I said with a grin. I expected her to look confused and look at the image herself...