28

Mars was on her monthly package and it wasn't pretty in her house. She had chips and candy surrounding her bed as she sat and watched Netflix. She would occasionally groan loudly before curling up into a ball and grabbing her stomach tightly. Wrapping herself in a blanket like a burrito didn't help her either. It wasn't a nice day so far.

"Mars," Michael exaggerated through the phone, "You need to come to hang out with me."

"Fuck off Mike," She hissed before hanging up her phone and taking a large bite out of a Twix bar. She was pissed off for no reason other than her menstrual cycle, but Michael didn't know that.

In fact, he took it very seriously and got mad. He stormed around his room and punched his pillow a couple of times before calling up Calum.

"Let's go to a party," He ordered to him before heading to his car.

"What about Mars?" Anybody could hear the smirk in Calum's voice as he said the words into the phone.

"I don't care about her now," Michael said harshly, "I'm coming to get you, be ready."

Although, that was far from the truth. Michael was hurt by Mars. She was being a bitch and couldn't figure out why. He hasn't done anything wrong lately. He sent a daisy, Mars' favorite flower, to her door the day after the date. He complimented her and texted her all the time. What the hell was up with her?

Michael took his anger out as he flung every empty cup to the ground, a large consumption of alcohol flowing through his system. He was grinding against a girl who dressed like a slut and had an orange tan. If sober Michael saw himself, he would gag from his choice in women. If he only knew that Mars was on her period, he would cuddle her and rub her tummy. He probably would have bought the entire candy aisle for her if he knew.

But Michael didn't so here he was making out with some grade A slut against a wall. He could here the pressing of pictures going around him but he was drunk so it wasn't like he would remember anyway.

Although, Mars soon would.