10

Mars was informed about her health and sighed. She was never going to be a normal girl. She wouldn't be able to look in the mirror and say that she looked perfect or that she felt fantastic because she didn't. She felt like absolute shit all the time and it was crap. She knew it was hard for her mother but now she was working from home all the time and even making daily reminders for Mars to take her meds. Yet, Mars was still forced to go to school.

As she walked into school, she was still a little fuzzy on her whole "unconscious-fainting-blackout" problem that she had. She was positive that depression couldn't make you blackout. The doctors must have diagnosed her wrong. She should probably stop taking her medication then, maybe even stop going to the doctor. She started freaking herself out, luckily an obnoxious colorful-haired boy stepped in to save her.

"Hey babe," Michael said slinging an arm around her.

She stayed silent. Michael automatically thinking he did something wrong. He took his arm off of her shoulders, his face reddening. It was all worth it though as she smiled a little.

"Get away from me Michael," She whispered before running off to her locker.

Michael smiled, but it wasn't an ordinary smirk or small smile. It was a smile that every girl wished he was smiling at them and some in that hallway did think it was to them. They, of course, thought that Michael would never go out with the quiet depressed girl. He was cooler than that; yet, there he was smiling as the girl he liked rounded the corner.

His friend, Ashton in the corner noticed this encounter. His thoughts churning around as a plan formed in his mind. Michael needed to get back to his true self- an egotistical dick.