Previous day...

Kishore: Sister.. Relax.. This is a small injection... With this, you will be able to remember...

We don't have to rush... Workout aagale naalum we can try something else... So endha tension um illama free ah irunga... Okay ah???

Suhasini: Hmmm...

She laid down on the chair and closed her eyes..

He started asking her questions after she was completely hypnotised..

Kishore: Hasini... Can you hear me??

Suhasini: Yes...

Kishore: Where do you see yourself??? Do you see anything??

Suhasini: I'm in a house... It's burning.. my father and mother are crying...

Kishore: Can you tell me your age at this time??

Suhasini: 7 I think... They are saving me...

She had tears on her eyes..

Kishore got alert..

Kishore: Okay... Let's move to your age 14... Enga irukkinga nu theriyudha...

Suhasini: I know this house...

Kishore: Porumaiya paarunga... Do you remember anything or anyone there...

Suhasini: I got my first periods... Kamala paatti is helping me.. I'm at my chithi's house..

Chithi adikkudhu ennai... Kala vum Lekha vum sirikranga... Kamala paatti enaku marundhu podranga...

Kishore felt the shivering in her voice.. And started diverting her..

Kishore: Can you slowly move to your 20s??? Do you remember anything particular at this age??

Suhasini giggled..

Kishore: You might be seeing something good...

Suhasini: I'm 23 now... naanum rohitum oru hotel vandhirukkom... And I'm talking to a guy here... I couldn't see his face properly.. He is the nicest person I've ever met..

He is wearing all the expensive stuff. But he is not looking down on me...

Kishore: Do you know his identity???

Suhasini: I thought he was Rahul.. but I don't think that anymore... We are going back to his room and I don't feel good in my body...

Kishore: Are you still unable to identify him??

Suhasini: We are in a room... a suite... Precisely... I see his face now... That's Adi... My Adi... He looks so young...

Kishore smiled...

Kishore: Slowly walk through the days... What do you see???

Suhasini: My chithi tries to get me married to her brother... I'm running away from home.. A car pulls up in front of me... That's Adi again... He is grumpy... He doesn't like me then.. He has a girlfriend... Monica...

I go to palace.. we get married in a week.. and.. and... And....

She started waking up..

Kishore: Okay that's cool... Calm down... Calm down... You can slowly sleep...

She slept for an hour before waking up.

Kishore: Do you remember anything you told me??

Suhasini: Yes I do...

Kishore: then that's great.. we are going to get your memory soon...

Suhasini hugged him tightly...