Android Au

So I had a another sibling au idea

We have Amelia and Lucia, but Luz isn’t really human?

She’s a android, but with a personality glitch. (Y’know Iko from Cinder, but it’s Luz’s personality.)

Luz would be a lot calmer, just trying to keep her “sister” alive, following her to the boiling isles, because sOMEBODY (Lucia) decided to run away to chase a  B O O K.

Lucia would probably just be the same chaotic dumbass the fandom has mostly dubbed her with. She always wanted a little sister, and seeing a random kid while exploring the forest because Lucia was bored, decided to snatch the child and take her home. The child was confused, because she doesn’t really know what to do in the situation, so she just kind of went along with it. (Also she doesn’t really remember what happened at all before meeting Lucia)

Camila first meets Luz when she comes home from work. At first, she’s confused on why her sixteen-year old daughter was reading a good witch azura book to what looked like a ten year old. Lucia then noticed her mom, and was like “MOM I FOUND A FOREST CHILD AND NOW SHE’S MY LITTLE SIS :DDD” 

Camila immediately took the little one to the police station, while pointedly ignoring her daughter’s whining. 

“But mom! I found her in the forest! She followed me!”

“No I didn’t. You picked me up and took me to your home.”

“Shh!” 

“...LUCIA!” Lucia learned that day how fast her mother could whip out a chancla.

The police station was closed. Camila sighed, before turning to the little girl. 

“Okay, I-”

Lucia picked up the child and was running, again. Camila chased after the two.

Lucia didn’t want to go the police station! She wanted her to stay! Camila tried to keep up, but Lucia was too fast, escaping into the forest.