Marriage

So uh my friend Blazing_Chill said som stuff about how if in sibling au, if Lumeila and Lumity exist in the same timeline, then it would be a little weird

And so this popped up

Anyways

(Lucia and Amelia are 28,

While Amity and Luz are 22)

(Language)

"They're gonna be so mad." Lucia said smugly, walking over to her house. Amelia nodded, smirking.

Lucia kicked open her door, causing the Amity and Luz inside to jump with a shriek. Amelia snorted, going inside and plopping down on the couch, Lucia following. She ruffled Luz's hair with a grin.

"Guess what~?" She smiled, mischievous.

"...what." Lucia brought up her hand, showing the ring in her middle finger, Amelia doing the same. The pure shock on the younger sibling's faces caused the older ones the burst out in laughter. They rolled on the floor, wheezing.

Luz and Amity just had a blank face, not completely registering what had been said. Then, they looked at each other, Amity having a evil glint in her eyes, Luz nervous. Amity gabbed Luz's wrist, slipping something on her finger.

"Well, we have a surprise too~!" Amity sang, smiling, while Luz had that face you have when you're thinking Bitch what the fuck no-. Luz whispered to Amity quietly.

"Ami what are yOU-" she squeaked, as Amity jerked her hand towards Lucia and Amelia, excited.

Lucia's jaw dropped, Amelia following. Amity had slipped a ring unto Luz's hand. Luz flushed.

Amity picked up Luz bridal style, running out of the door while thinking I AM SPEED.

Taking a moment to register the new information, the older women jolted out of their trances, bolting after them.

And that's how a divorce was made.