Charts

(contains swearing)

(art not by me-)

So I was reading a lumity fanfiction and in it Amity is obsessed with charts. So then this popped up in mind.

~Sibling au~

(Lucia and Amelia are dating)

A knock on the door was heard, as Luz sat on the couch of the Owl House in her comfy pj's, thinking. Luz wondered why Hooty wasn't screaming or something, so she went to check it out.

She opened the door, and Amelia stood there impatiently. She immediately went inside, and plopped on the couch. Luz wanted to ask what she was doing here, but Amelia looked beyond pissed, so she she sat closed the door and did nothing.

After a uncomfortable silence, Luz spoke up.

"Soooo...whatcha doing here...?"

Amelia was silent. Luz decided that she would run and hide for her life, but then the Blight spoke softly.

"Your sister has barely talked to me at all..." Oh, so that's what it is.

"Well, I guess she has been busy a lot this week, so maybe you should try to-"

"What if I make her jealous?" Amelia blurted suddenly.

"...Uhh... I don't know. What would you do?" Amelia looked at Luz in thought. "...can you help me with something?"

Luz was nervous with the mischievous glint in Amelia's eyes. "...sure...?" Amelia stood up, grabbing Luz's hand and pulling her along deeper into the house.

Later....

Lucia was stretching, sore after her latest job with Wionna, when her phone buzzed. She looked at it, turning it on to see the notification.

It was a message, sent from Amelia to the group chat.

Wionna walked in immediately, catching Lucia's attention.

"Yo Lucia, look at what your girlfriend did with your sis." She said, shoving her phone into Lucia's face.

In the group chat, was a picture of Amelia in Luz's room.

Charts were drawn everywhere, on paper.

Even Luz, who was sprawled out like a starfish on her bed, had been drawn on with marker.

The reactions from Luz's friends were... interesting, so say the least.

Plant child: what

Gus: is luz deAD

Mini blight: what the fuck

Idiot 1: ooooooo

Idiot 2: mittens maaaaad

Mini blight: shut

Lucia felt jealous. It should be HER with the charts and Amelia. She stood up to go back home and left before Wionna could say anything.

Luz yawned, stretching and trying to get up, when a hand pushed her back down.

"Nooo..." She mumbled sleepily.

"Almost done..." Amelia said quietly, beginning to draw on Luz again, this time with a red marker. Luz huffed slightly, closing her eyes.

"Fine..." Luz distantly heard something that made chills go up her spine.

"s a l s a c o o k i e s
g i v e m e c o o k i e s
t h e y g i v e y o u
G O O R E A H H-"

Luz tried to get up frantically, but she was pushed down again.