Chapter Fourteen

Kathy lives a lavish life. She has a big mansion, five maids, three butlers, and even four servents. HER FAMILY ISN'T EVEN THAT BIG. She's an only child and her grandparents live with her as well. When you add her parents, there are a total of six people in her family. Wow. 

"Are you coming to Kathy's party?" Liam asked me as we walked back to our neighborhood. 

I scoffed. "If she even wants to invite me." 

"Oh, she will. Just a little convincing and you'll be going to her party in no time!" Liam said with big confidence.  

I chuckled and didn't say anything. 

"What? You don't think I could do it?" Liam nudged me playfully. 

I shook my head and sighed. "No, it's not that." 

We paused and turned to look at each other. 

"Please don't tell me this is about her and my history together," Liam said, grabbing my hands. 

"Look, Liam, you know how she makes me feel. She makes me feel like a nobody-"

Liam grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. "But you're not! That's the problem...you don't understand."

I looked up at him. He frowned. 

"Gabby, I'm deeply in love with you-and if you think I still have feelings for Kathy? I don't." He placed his hand lightly on my cheek. "I can't believe it took me two whole years to realize how entitled she is-"

"-then why did you want to go to her party, huh?" I said, nose stuffed and teary eyes. 

Liam tilted his head and sighed. "I have no excuse for that. Gabby, you are beautiful, amazing, kind. Please, give me a chance. Give me a chance to show you that I'll be the best boyfriend ever, please!" 

Liam smiled hopefully. 

I wiped away my tears then smiled too. 

"Fine," I said happily. 

"I love you," Liam said quietly. 

"I love you, too," I replied with the same tone of voice.

With that, Liam kissed me and I kissed him back. 

Sorry that the chapter is short, I'll try to make it longer for the next
<3