chapter 6🍵🌟

Start from the beginning

I opened my mouth and releasing my tounge rubbing in his bottom lips asking for entrance he replied back with openning his mouth letting my tounge in, in his addicting and toxicating taste as i explored his wet cavern leaving no place untouched.

While i explored into his mouth i bring my right hand inside his pj's i then bring my hand up to his nipples as my fingers rubbed into his nipples he squirmed and moaned under my touch but because i was still kissing him his moans were muffled.

"Mmnnn..!" I then pulled out to let him and i breath i looked to his half-lidded, blushing, and drooling mess it was really turning me on as i only felt my bud getting tighter and tighter.

I licked on his neck while still playing with his nipples "Ahng~!" He moaned to every little touch or teasing i made as i slowly undressed him and myself.

I took my two left fingers into his face and demanded. "Suck" he obeyed he didn't know what to do so he licked my fingers and started to put my fingers in his mouth coating them with his saliva.

I pulled out my fingers out of his mouth and placed it outside his hole. "Ready?" I asked while carassing his face he nodded so i slowly putted my one finger in him .

He grunted in pain so to make it less painful and because i wanted to i then began to lick his hole he moaned with the strange sensation.

Naruto's pov.

I made a really weird noise when i felt something hot soft and wet thing licking my hole it was really weird but i thrust neji so i felt less tense as i was before.

When he putted another finger i was really feeling it as i felt him doing a scissor mosion thing inside me when he poke something inside me i felt my insides burning and tightning up and my pp the released some white sticky thing on my tummy.

I gasped and breathed heavily trying to catch my breath, "are you tired?" Neji asked as he motioned his stivk outside mine i wanted something bigger inside me so i shooked my head.

"It's fine don't hold back" i breathed out as i felt myself twitching. "Ok" without a warning he then putted his thing in me hitting the thing earlier.

Neji's pov.

"AHHHHH~!" He moaned loudly as i directly hit his postrated i went in and out of him again and again i felt his hole twitching i smirked and fuck him harder and faster.

"Hnnn!! Ahh! N-neji~! Nyaa~!!!!!" He moaned out as he came, I felt his tight hole tightning more the tightness, hottness rubbing around my dick felt so good i pulled out the tip a little bit as i entered his twitching butthole.

*slap* "GAH! Ahh AHH MNNNN HAA HA AAHHHH M-MORE! N-NEJI!" He moaned out calling my name over and over again.

I love how the way he moans my name while unconsciously moving his waist to meet mine, seems like he wanted more.

He looks so fucking erotic under me face red, sweating, drooing and a moaning mess under me as i leen down to capture his kissable lips making his moans muffled.

"Mnn aaawh~!" He moaned out. I then played with his nipple with my free hand whioe the other was placed on his slender hips.

Slap SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP the room was filled with sex air, moans and skin clapping i then made naruto sit on my lap to make it really good.

"!!AAHH! T-TOO D-DEEP" naruto moaned out, so cute as i fuck him endlessly.

Naruto's pov.

I felt neji pulling me into his lap and suddenly putted his pp in me hitting me deeper ng!! It felt so good as i can feel my mind fading it's consciousness as i felt really good i rolled up my eyes and stick out my tounge unconsciously making my moan out.