Chapter 55

Taehyung sits at the edge of Maya's bed, unbuttoning his shirt as he watches Maya stands in front of her very grand mahogany dresser, her hands gracefully removing the emblems from her coat, untying the outerbelt before pulling the coat off her. She turns to look at him and Taehyung halts midway unbuttoning the third button when their eyes meet.

"Did you have fun?"

"Fun?"

"In the interrogation room", she walks to him, standing right in front of him.

Taehyung pulls her to stand between his legs, his hands sliding around her behind her thighs as he looks up at her. "I surely did"

He watches as her hand reaches for his hair, brushing it back softly and just like that, his body goes completely under her spell, warmth seeps all over his skin. He closes his eyes, loving the way she runs her fingers through his hair, putting him in complete daze.

The intimate gesture has completely made him forget about that one question he has been meaning to ask the entire day. He wants to ask if Maya plans to stay here and never going back to Area 31. But deep down, he is afraid of the question. Asking it means they need to talk about it and he is not ready for the conversation yet.

"Hey"

He opens his eyes, the skin of his cheeks tingling under her warm touch. "Yes, sweetheart?"

"Do you remember the question you asked me about the bakery here?"

He nods. "Are you suggesting we go to the bakery right now?"

"If you want to"

"I will go anywhere with you"

He pulls her down onto his lap, pressing his lips on hers as his hand slides up her neck, fingers twining into her still braided hair. He kisses her lightly, moving his lips in a slow delicate rhythm, taking his sweet time as he takes in her taste, smirking slightly when he feels the way she shifts on him trying to get closer.

"Patience, sweetheart", he whispers amidst their kiss. "I am not going anywhere"

She answers her with a soft groan, leaning towards him for another kiss.

"So eager", he chuckles into her mouth. " I will give you whatever you want, sweetheart"

He moves down to her jaw, tracing her warm skin with his lips as his hands pull her thin undershirt out of her combat pants just so he could slip his fingers beneath it. When his fingers find the warm skin of her waist, both of them sigh in pleasure at the sparks of the touch, spreading warmth all over their bodies.

Taehyung kisses down her throat, knowing the exact spots that would render her speechless. He feels the way her fingers clutches the front of shirt tighter when he teeth grazes his mark on her, lingering there longer just to enjoy the way she shudders on top of him.

"Oh god"

He looks up at her face, gently catching her chin with his two fingers and pulls her face down to look at him. "Not god, sweetheart. Me"

She gasps, breathless and in daze, feeling like she is afloat in heated space. "You are killing me"

"I know", he smirks before kissing her again. "I know, sweets"

"Bakery?" she tries to pull away from the kiss, only to have Taehyung rolling her over onto the bed in one swift movement, smirking down at her. "No bakery?"