ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•GᒪITᑕᕼ•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ
(Ik its a shitty chapter and rly long but shhhhh)

Westview Vision fell from the sky, landing at Natalya's feet. She was about to make another joke, when she realised he was glitching.

"Wanda!" He screamed, reaching out for his wife ad Natalya scrambled back in fear. Her eyes flicked to her skin to make sure she wasn't chipping away either.

She was going to see another father figure die.

Natalya felt her heart shatter when she heard her brothers.

"Mom!"
"Help! Mom!"

Natalya ran over to her brother's, feeling a bit of her magic coming back, "Hey, hey, calm done. Calm done."

"What's happening to us?" Billy whispered in pain.

Grabbing both of their hands, trying to keep their glitching bodies together with pure will, Natalya spoke calmly with tears pooling her eyes, "It's a Glitch. I-"

Natalya cut herself off, choking down a sob and turning her head so Tommy and Billy wouldn't see her tears. She turned back to them, "This will all work out. I don't know how, but it will. Ok?"

It was like the Blip all over again. Except, Natalya could feel their pain.

The boys and Vision screamed, causing Natalya to tighten her grip and tried to summon her own magic to help the boys, despite knowing her magic was useless against this. Wanda had made them, and only she could save them.

"No!" Natalya screamed when she felt Billy and Tommy's hands slip from hers. "No!"

Hearing the emotion in Natalya's scream was the last straw. Wanda slowly folded back onto herself, closing the tear in the Hex.

The boys and Vision went back together and Billy and Tommy held onto their sister's hand as they ran toward Wanda in a heap on the ground.

Vision, Wanda, Billy and Tommy all had a group hug while Natalya glared at Agatha with her cheeks still stained with tears. Until Tommy pulled her into the hug as well.

Agatha muttered in Latin and Wanda yelled 'no!', turning and bringing up a magic barrier to stop the blast from hitting them.

Wanda screamed as Agatha used it as an opportunity to steal some of Wanda's magic. Without thinking, Natalya shot her own magic at Agatha to distract the older witch. Agatha took the bait, instead taking the teen's magic instead of Wanda's.