ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•  ᗰᗩGIᑕ ᗩᑕT •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

The blood that crept from her skin was a bright, red colour. Natalya's eyes widened as she stood, a gasp leaving the throats of both Dottie and Wanda. Wanda moved away to get some ice while Natalya gently took Dottie's hand. Something inside Dottie clicked and her eyes flashed red. She looked at Natalya, wide eyed.
"Please help me, Natalya," Dottie whispered, "Please let my daughter out of her room. I just want to hold her, please. Please-."
Natalya removed her hands from Dottie and the woman acted as if nothing happened as Wanda came over.
The pair exchanged some words as Natalya looked at her hands with wide eyes.
What did she just do?

She wasn't given much time to ponder of the possibilities, since Wanda snapped her out of her daze.
"Come on Natalya, we've got to get ready for the talent show."

ᗢᗢᗢ

"Mom, calm down, he'll be here soon," Natalya soothed her mother, who was pacing around backstage.

"Glad I don't have to follow this guy," Geraldine said with a grin, peeking through the curtain. Natalya sent her a look.

"Not helping, Geraldine."

Wanda turned to face Geraldine and Geraldine tried to fix her mistake, "Oh, but you're going to do great!"

Wanda paced the length of the backstage area before turning to Geraldine, "What time is it?"

Geraldine checked her watch, "Hmm, two minutes after the last time you asked."

Wanda paced again, a worried expression on her face, "I don't know where he could be!"

"Uh, he said he was going to the public library this morning," Natalya tried. She was actually trying to be supportive, even though she thought the whole thing was pretty dumb, "Once dad gets here, I'm going to sit in the crowd and watch, ok?"

"Wanda nodded, bringing her hand to her mouth nervously. She moved back to where they were moments before, letting Natalya see the blond man stumbling over.

"Oh my goodness," Natalya laughed, seeing her father struggle.

"It looks like he's got a little hitch in his giddyup," Geraldine observed as Vision tried to climb the stairs. Natalya took it back. This was going to be hilarious.