💞🌹𝐏𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕝🌹💞

Start from the beginning

Sivaaangi-- Ashwineyy nee onnum solla venam nee soldrathu ellam enkitta nariya-ve sollita, Ippo ennaku pasikuthu saapadalama?
Ashwin-- Nee saapadalaya ma?
Sivaangi-- Illa Ashwineyy saaptu vantha intha arrangements panna ellam time aayirum-nu vanten.
Ashwin-- Ithellam nee panniya ma?
Sivaangi-- Aama Ashwineyy.
Ashwin-- Nee propose pannatha vida these efforts impressed me a lot ma. Seri vaa saapadlam.

We both went and settled ourselves at the dinner table which was decorated with roses and candles. After the dinner, I played the music on the beside player set and showed my hand to her as permission for dance while she gave her hands as an acceptance.

Neeyae neeyae andha julietin saayal
Un dhegam endhan koodal
Ini thevaiyillai oodal

I wrapped her inside my arms while she trapped me by wrapping her arms around my neck and we slowly made our moves for the music.

Theeyae theeyae naan
Thithikkindra theeyae
Enai muthamiduvaaiyae
Idhazh muthukkulippaaiyae

I slowly swirled her and we both were so close to each other, she looked effortlessly beautiful as she looked more divine under the moonlight. Our eyes got locked as I asked her for permission and she closed her eyes and replied a yes through her gestures. Our heartbeats were furious, our palms were sweaty. I could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks which made her look more beautiful and there our lips met passionately with more love and just love. 

We broke the kiss and rested our foreheads on each other with a complete smile on our faces.
Ashwin-- I love You Sivaangi Ma.
Sivaangi-- [ No response]
Ashwin-- Thiruppi Solla maatiya?
Sivaangi-- Golden words cant be repeated.
Ashwin pouted sivaangi chuckled and pecked his pout.
Sivaangi-- Love You Ashwineyy 

Sivaangi [ POV ] --

After reaching home I refreshed and changed into his matching anarkali outfit and said Sakthi to drop Ashwin to the place I am heading. Got into the car and drove a bit fatser and made all lightings, Dinner table and so much of other preparations and took a look of the lyrics for singing and made myself calm and composed.

I said to myself "Sivaangi un manasula enna irukko athu appadiye sollu bayapadama"

After a while I saw my man walking towards me and stood there awestruck, Ofcourse he was handsome and I was proud of my cloth selection . I sang the song for him and he loved it , did my proposal with a lots of fear and happiness i spoke whatever I had on mind at that second. We both had our dinner together and made a small dance session and had our magical first kiss.

~Next Day Morning ~

The next day all wokeup and completed the breakfast as usual and we disclosed about sivaangi's proposal and all gathered to the living room for the engagement planning.

Sivaangi-- So innaiki enna plan?
Sam- Invitation?
Pugazh-- Engagement hall?
Both said at the same time .

Ashwin-- Dei innum 5 naal than irukku so namba team-ah pirinju pannalam.
Rakshan-- Aama da Pugazh,Sarath, Sam and Sakthi go for engagement hall naanga ellam invitation paaka porom.
Sam-- Okay anna.
Rakshan-- Okay appo elam poi ready aagunga.

At Invitation Printing shop:-

Sivaangi- Entha maari invitation anni venum?
Priya-- Rosegold color pudikum antha color-la iruntha nalla irukkum.
Sivaangi-- RoseGold okay team search.

Rakshan-- Loose ayitiya?
Ashwin-- Dei en aalu-ah loosu-nu sollatha da
Rakshan-- Ava en thangachi da.
Ashwin-- Ava en aalu da.
Sivaangi-- Aiyoo naan rendume mothala vantha velaiya paarunga.

Priya dragged Rakshan to a side while sivaangi dragged Ashwin to other side.

Ashwin-- Ippo ellam un annan-ku athigama than support pandra.
Sivaangi-- Avan ellam kalayanam aayiruchu-na enna avolo kanduka maatan.Paasam ellam appadiye than irukkum aana attention anni pakkam thirumbidum.
Ashwin-- Romba feel pandra polaye
Sivaangi-- Pinna Irukkatha poranthathula irunthen Anna oda attention vera engayachum pochu-na kovam varum inime pazhagikanum.
Ashwin-- Naan tharen ennoda full attention unnaku mattum.
Sivaangi-- I love You.
Ashwin smiled in response.

Sivaangi was busy looking at the options of invitation and she got the call she didn't notice as she was busy shopping and even Ashwin. She continuously got calls so she asked Ashwin to look for the better ones and came aside to attend the call.

She said hello but she wasn't able to hear the opposite person speaking due to the noise in the shop that's when Ashwin came and asked her to select the card she gave the phone to him and went inside the shop to select the card as Rakshan anna was calling her to finalize the selection.

Ashwin came out of the shop to attend the call.
Unknown-- Hello Sivaangi saran naan nyabagam irukka? Sam-ku irukkum. College days !!
Ashwin-- Hello
Saran-- Hello sivaangi number thane ithu?
Ashiwn-- Aama naan .. naan sam pesuren.
Saran-- Dei sam eppadi da irukka ?
Ashwin-- Nalla irukken.
Saran-- Dei innum sivaangi ellam athe edathula thane irukanga?
Ashwin - Aaama yen?
Saran-- Propose pannalanu irukken da. naan kooda avaloda worth theriyama ignore panniten Ippo than realize pandren

By the time sivaangi comes there to him, he immediately cuts the all.
Ashwin-- Saran naan aproma avala call panna soldren.
Sivaangi-- Yaaru Ashiwneyy?
Ashwin-- Wrong number ma.
Sivaangi-- Seri okay va naan select panniten.
Ashwin-- Hmm vaa.
Ashwin mv-- Nambaluku enga irunthu varangalo saran korangu-nu

Sivaangi--Eppadi irukku?
Ashwin-- Nalla irukku ma. Machan unnaku pudichiruku-la?
Rakshan-- Semmaya irukku machan.
Hussain-- Pugazh address send pannitan vaanga anga povom.
Sivaangi-- Okay.

They reached the place and took a look at the hall.

_______________________________________________________

I got a few comments saying that Reba will actually be a sister relation for Ashwin. As I am not having knowledge regarding these relations please ignore these mistakes as your veetu Pillai 😢😊

Pls, do vote and comment 💜✨
Shower your love and support for the story ❤️✨