The Best Year Pt-2

(Btw I just love that picture of Niall, 😭😭❤️)
_______________

New Year's Special!
If You Haven't Read The 'Christmas Special', I Recommend Reading It!
Have A Great Year. 💚💙💛🇮🇪❤️

This story was Inspired by: LoveHARD (on Netflix)
_______________
1 Thing: This doesn't continue with the last one, I kept it as parts cause it's a special thing? Idk... but it doesn't continue it's a different story.

I was just on Omegle, I met a boy, he said his name was Niall we spent way too much time talking on that chat.

We exchanged numbers and talked even more on text, although we never called again, I didn't see his face cause he turned off his camera so I didn't know what he looked like... only his voice, he sounded a bit Irish so I suppose he was.

___

We've been friends for about maybe 2 months, I've never seen his face but he's seen mine, I just hope he wasn't an old man or anything...

Once he said that he wanted to meet me, and also told me he did live
In Ireland, Mullingar.
Fortunately, my place wasn't far from Ireland, I lived in Newcastle in UK,
So our place was maybe 500 kilometres, so around 8 hours apart.
It wasn't so far, so I decided to visit him!
I also don't have many friends around, cause they all went around the world with their partners having vacations and I'm left there in my town alone, my parents lived in Brighton, closer to the big cities and I didn't really wanna spend my holiday's in London, just walking around river banks, or go seeing the Big Ben for what the 100th time...

I didn't tell anyone about me going to Ireland, I went there without information.
Although I didn't know which street Niall lives in, maybe I can ask the people there? I'm not sure but I'll leave that for later when I reach there.

I left my apartment and called an Uber then head towards the airport.

It was almost time for taking off when I got a text, I checked and it was Niall

Ni: Helloo, how are you doing today?
You: Ni...
Ni: okay okay I was just messing with ya I know how much you hate small talk.
You: that's great, I was wondering...
You: if I showed up at your house, what would you're reaction be?
Ni: Weird question but I'd just instantly hug you! I want to meet you so fucking bad, seriously!
You: I want to see you too, well I have to go, text later alright?
Ni: yea sure! Bye ✌🏻

I smiled like an idiot, looking out the window I'll miss this place,
Even if I'll not be gone for too long,
I soon fell asleep, I mean it WAS an eight-hour flight, and I also really needed to sleep, I've been thinking about this decision so much I forget to sleep sometimes
Which is technically not good for my health...

I woke up from the plane hitting the ground which was pretty hard
I sighed after almost hitting my head, people were starting to head out when the plane safely landed.

I took a breath before leaving the Uber,
Now I was in Ireland, meeting an online friend I randomly found one day
Was I stupid to do this? I mean I can't go back now!
I'm already here, in his neighbourhood standing on the side of the road
And that's when I realised I can just find the house with Horan on it.

Well, that didn't go as planned, cause I saw there we're maybe 5-10 houses in just this street. And I couldn't spend that much time just walking and looking into peoples houses, and that is hella creepy...

I met a woman while walking further, "Ma'am? Could you please help me?" I asked, the woman looked at me, she looked confused I mean it is almost New Year's and I'm here in Ireland lost as fuck...