Jealousy?

Niall had planned to go out today, just to refresh a bit.. You both haven't really seen each other at all this week, Niall had been busy with his work you really missed him luckily he had a day off and suggested to go out and have a day to only the both of you.

"Princess, where'd you wanna go today hm?" Niall said laying in the bed next to you.

"I mean, it doesn't have to be fancy, maybe just Starbucks? I haven't gone there in a while"
You chuckled as you started to head towards the bathroom.

"Sure, I don't mind I haven't been there in a while myself." Niall yawned and stretched himself,
It was 7 in the morning.

You washed yourself and headed to the kitchen, you made something simple just some bacon and eggs and took some orange juice out from the refrigerator, Niall came a few minutes after.
You were done cooking when he came.

"Did ya sleep well Darlin'?" Niall asked while hugging you from the back and kissing on your cheeks.

"Mmmhm, what about you babe?" You asked, Niall walked over to table, You followed him with the bacon and eggs and the orange juice,"

"Like a baby" You placed the food over to Niall's and your seat, "Mm! Bacon and eggs, thanks darlin" Niall drank the juice and looked towards you.

"Sorry it's not much.." you said and slowly ate the food.
"Not much? You took your time making it and I'm thankful for that darling" Niall kissed your cheeks.
"Thanks" You chuckled.

After you ate breakfast you watched Netflix for a bit, it was almost 1pm and you got up and went to your room, Niall was asleep you smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

You picked a simple crop top not too short and some jeans, you changed in the bathroom and you heard Niall moving from the other side, you finished and Niall was still in bed although he was awake he was on his phone in a call with Liam he was laughing very much.

"Oh hey Princess!" Niall pulled you in for a hug, he hugged you tight and kissing on your forehead.
"How's my Princess doing?" Niall smiled, forgetting Liam was still there thankfully it wasn't FaceTime.

"I'm doing great, but you better get ready Niall" You kissed him and went out.

Niall's P.O.V

Y/n left the room and I got up,

"You should propose to her Niall, you love her so much, there's no way you'll let her go so just do it man!" Liam said in a cheering way.

"I'm not sure Liam, what if she says no? What if s-she isn't ready, I know it's been a-almost 6 months but..what if I end up losing her?" I said nervously muttering words.

"Niall, i'm pretty sure she is! She loves you so much man, she talks about you all the time in front of Harry!" Liam said cheering more and more.

"Oi, is it Niall on the phone?" A familiar voice says in the distance,
"Yea come talk to him" Liam said, I knew exactly who he was talking to.

"Heyy Niall! Been a while ey?" Louis said in a really drunk voice, was he drinking? I mean it's 1pm..

"Louie you drank eh?" I said while picking out clothes I could wear.

"I may have drank maybe 2 glasses? I donno mann, you should come over!" Louis shouted and muttered words under his breath.

"Sorry but I'm going out with Y/n today, maybe another day Louie."
I said but Louis seemed to not like it as he growled.

"Ughhh! After that? Come'n Nia-all, fuck sorry idiot" Louis said accidentally hitting Liam on his head with the glass.

"Hey Louie leave Niall and Y/n alone hm? They haven't seen each other in a long time and go over to Harry stop hogging my roommm!" Liam said while smacking Louis' head.