Hate Comments

*This Chapter Continues With The Last One!*
(Kinda...?)

‼️⚠️TW: SELF HARM⚠️‼️

Y/n's P.O.V

Me and Niall have been dating for 3 months now, we kept our relationship a secret from the internet.
But it got leak? We were confused we barely go out together, we usually stay at home and invite some friends occasionally to our house. Yes, 'our' I moved in with Niall cause my place was 20mins away and we missed each other Niall asked me to move in with him and I accepted.

Back to the other thing, we didn't know how our relationship was leaked or found out by the internet we avoided the paparazzi at all times, without knowing it was on trending for a long time it wouldn't go away, we avoided Twitter and only checked if it was completely necessary because of all the hateful tweets, I mean we deal with hate tweets all the time I do with Niall but.. these tweets were going a bit too far.

"Hey Princess?" Niall said walking up to you who was on the bed you were on Twitter just checking your friends tweet cause she/he told you to, "What is it Nialler?" You said and looked at him, he kissed you, you smiled and he asked, "What do you want for breakfast?" Niall asked you looked at him, "What? No I'll make it Babe, you don't have to." You said giving him a smile, "I'll make it this time pleasee Princess." Niall said making the adorable face you can't resist, "ugh, fine but this is the only time ok?" You said Niall wasn't a bad cook but you wanted him to rest more as he has work daily.

"Yes! Yes yes!" Niall said putting his arms up and he's screaming you giggled, "Sooo, what do you want Princess?" Niall asked smiling brightly, "make it a surprise, Prince" You said He kissed you and went out of the room. You go back on checking the tweet but you were in another page now,
You read the tweets realising it was all about you being with Niall all hate tweet saying '@Y/n You don't deserve @NiallOfficial he deserves better!'-'@Y/n Your just an ugly h0e who's using Niall!!'-
'Y/n is just a gold digger using Niall for his money and fame!'.

All those different hateful tweets you started crying all those threats messages started to make you feel insecure and scared, you went inside the bathroom and just.. cried..
You saw the razor which Niall had used to shave.. you took the blade out, looked at it still crying you put your arms out and started to cut and seeing the blood slowly come out and started to make your wrist covered in blood it hurts but it felt good still tears streaming down your eyes.

You heard Niall entering the room, I knew was gonna come in so I did one last cut on my wrist..

Niall's P.O.V

I went in our room bringing the pancakes I made, Y/n was no longer on the bed her laptop was opened which was not normal as she always closes it when she leaves it, I placed the pancakes and saw that she was reading the hate comments I heard a little whimper from the bathroom and quickly ran over to the door.

"Y-Y/n I know your in there.." I said and I slowly turn the doorknob to my surprise it wasn't locked, "Princess I'm coming in ok?" I said though she didn't answer I slowly opened the door to see Y/n sitting with a bloody wrist.

My heart sank as I saw Y/n hurting herself, she couldn't even look towards me her eyes were filled with tears, I slowly walked over to her, "Princess w-why? You could of told me.." I crouched down my eyes started to water seeing all the blood hurted me a lot, seeing my Princess in this condition.

"I-I'm s-sorry N-Niall.." Y/n said in a cracking voice she still couldn't look me in the eyes, I place my hand on her chin and turned her head towards me, "Princess, please don't hurt yourself.. it kills me seeing you hurt yourself like this.." I cried out, I kissed her forehead and went to take some bandages for the wound.

Y/n flinched as I slowly put medicine on the cut, "I-I'm really sorry.." Y/n said almost crying again.
"Hey.. Princess, it's alright just.. remember you can talk to me ok?" I said as I took her hand and carefully placed the bandage, "Okay.." Y/n said, we stood up and I hugged her she quickly hugged back and buried her face on my shoulder, she looked up towards me slowly coming forward,
Then our lips touched it was a passionate kiss I held her close, I never want her to leave she's perfect, kind, sweet and caring. She's all that I want.. no, all that I need.

I pulled off, "I love you Nialler, promise me you'll never leave.." Y/n said resting her head on my chest,
"I promise Princess, I'll never leave you." I give her a peck on the forehead and carried her to the bed, I took the pancakes over to her, they were a little cold now, "Sorry, they're a little cold" I said following with a nervous smile, "It's fine, it was my fault anyway."

               Word Count: 913

Hey Loves!
Sorry this one took so long I've been busy with school so..
I really tried anyways hope you enjoyed this!
Peace Out ✌🏻