Ignorance Part- 2

I forgave Niall because I know how messed up my life would be without him next to me.

With him back to normal, we started hanging out more although he sometimes comes home late at night due to his work, that's all the problem we have but he can't help it

It's hard to be someone like Niall, he's always so busy making others happy, making 'me' happy.

He brings me the most joy, my life is complete with him.

Until all crash down again.

**

"Girl, I just walked by a pub.." (Y/b/f) [your best friend]
Said while you were on a call with her.

"So??" You asked confused as she stopped speaking.

She sighed, "(Y/n).. babe.. I just saw Niall.. with someone.." she spoke, you gasp in shock.

"They're probably just a friend, (Y/b/f) there's no need to worr-." She stopped me.

"No babe, they're kissing. Niall holding her waist and all.. gosh! Fuck him!" She spat in anger.

I couldn't believe it, I know for a fact that (Y/b/f) won't lie to me, we've been friends for over 5 years or more. She told me to check my messages, she sent a picture of Niall kissing another person, I broke down in tears I have met the girl before her name was Mary? Martha? Ma- oh yea. Madison. (Not Madison beer!)

She and Niall knew each other from childhood, she never liked me from the way she makes faces at me says everything...

I was at Niall's place, "Babe, I'm coming over, you're staying with me." She spoke as she entered her car, she slams the door closing it and drove over to my place.

I hung up and laid on the bed, the sweet scent of Niall's cologne ran up my runny nose as I cried hugging a pillow waiting for (Y/b/f) to come over.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to break everything. Why does this always happen to me?
(Y/b/f) has an amazing relationship with her boyfriend never fought and lived so happily.

But for me? I always have trouble finding the person I love, or anyone if I'm being completely honest with myself.

Never had a great relationship with my parents either, but I was always close to my mother.

****

I heard the door open hoping it was (Y/b/f) who finally reached the place.

"(y/n)! Are you in your room?" I heard a feminine voice coming from downstairs, the door flung open and the person I wanted to see the most was here.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry, that bastard he's gonna regret losing you, (Y/n)." She spoke caressing my head and slowly rubbing it.

"I don't wanna lose him," I told her, she looks at me in shock.

"(Y/n), this is the second time he's hurt you, this is enough does he even love you at this point?"
She spoke as she takes out a few of my clothes and packs them in a case.

We heard a soft sound of a door closing, but didn't think much of it.
"He may not but, I love him (Y/b/f) I don't think I can live without him." I sobbed onto the pillow which now was soggy from my tears.

"(Y/n), you're so kind and loving, he doesn't deserve you." She said maybe to make me feel good about myself for once...

"You don't know him like I do (Y/b/f), he's the one who's kind and loving an Angel," I said as I stood up and walked towards the door.

I went out of the room, (y/b/f) behind me packing some of the luggages

I went downstairs and saw what I never thought I'd see.