Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started

Start from the beginning

You spend the next 15 minutes watching Xander's beybattles on your Ipad until Toko and Nika run up to you.

"Hey guys, what's up?" you ask

"VALT AND RANTARO ARE HAVING A BATTLE FOR WHO'S GONNA BE THE CAPTAIN OF THE BEYCLUB" they simultaneously yell.

You stand up.

"What!?" 

♡♡♡

You were standing there with your arms crossed, examining the match.

'Valt vs Rantaro...' you thought 'I've seen this battle many times but I can never make a guess on who would win.'

"Alright guys," a kid said "we're gonna have a battle to decide who will be the captain of the beyblade club, assuming it can get 5 members"

Valt nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm gonna show you how to add some flare to your moves" Rantaro stated

First Battle

Ready, set

3

2

1

Let it rip!

Valtryek and Roktavor spin around the stadium and Valtryek starts with a rush launch.

Rantaro obviously predicted this because Roktavor was spinning on the outside. 

Valtryek was charging at it but unfortunately, couldn't hit it.

It looked like Rantaro was going to win but you had doubts.

'Valt proved to be an amazing blader when he battled Ken, I think he still has a chance' you thought.

"GO!" Valt yelled and Valtryek started speeding up.

Valtryek got a hit on Roktavor.

"Say what?!" Rantaro yelled

You smirked.

"Now we've got him" Valt cheered, punching the air.

Valtryek hit Roktavor again, pushing him to the centre. 

"Now!" Valt yelled, clenching his fist "rush launch!"

Valtryek's spirit came out of the bey, Valtryek's rush launch was working, not to mention really well.

Honcho bit down on his lollipop, "don't let him crush you, they're trapping us!" he yelled. 

Roktavor's spirit also came out of the bey.

Valtryek and Roktavor were clashing head-to-head and dealing some heavy damage.

You couldn't help but look in awe, this battle was just so amazing.

"Wow..." you muttered.