Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started

Start from the beginning

"Yup! Say, do you wanna join"

"hmm, who have you recruited?"

"well" Valt scratched the back of his head "just one, but if you join it will be two"

You thought about it.

'It would be really cool to join a club that involves beyblade, but I'm kinda a part of the sword flames' 

After doing a mental debate you came to a compromise.

"How about this, I'll occasionally be there for meetings and to just hang around and talk, but I won't actually be a member of the club, does that work?" You ask

Valt agreed, probably because he was desperate.

♡♡♡

Valt decided to drag you with him to invite new members because he thought that you could help convince them or something.

He decided to ask Rantaro to join the club next. 

"Hey Honcho" He called out.

Rantaro looked up to see you two walk up to him

"I can count on you joining the club right?"

"What are you talking about?" Rantaro asks as you cross your arms

"You know" Valt replies "the beyblade club I'm starting"

"You got permission?"

"He knows that I need to train more. I spent a lot of time in his office, were tight"

That made you chuckle,

'only Valt would think spending a lot of time in the principal's office would be a good thing' you thought.

"The best part of the club is gonna be the epic battles!" Valt continued, trying to convince Rantaro. "They're totally gonna prepare us for the upcoming tournament!"

"You don't say," Honcho did not sound convinced. "Nothing get's passed you"

"And when enough people join," Valt said, lost in his own thought, "the school might give us our own training room and everything!"

"Just like the pros" Rantaro added

"Oh yeah!" Valt exclaimed.

'these guys are basically twins' you thought, playfully rolling your eyes

"But to have an official club we need 5 members" Valt sighed

Rantaro turned to you.

"Are you in?" he asked you

"not really," you reply

"why?"

"that's for me to know and you to find out," you said as you put your hands on your hips and sashayed away.

'wow... she sure is something' Rantaro thought as he watched his crush walk away.

♡♡♡