"For what exactly?"

Bitch don't question it, let's go!

"You cheated, and I don't allow cheaters in my classroom"

My god she really is stupid.

"Are you fucking mental? Bitch how in the hell did I cheat? I literally just looked at the board. You know what, fuck you and this shitty ass class." I said walking out with my favorite finger in the air.

Now to the music room.

I know you're probably wondering, "Why was she so mean to her teacher? "Why is she such a bitch?" Well she deserves every word I said to her. When I first came to this school, she called me a whore because I was wearing a skirt. She made this one girl cry by calling her fat. Before my bestfriend, Mitra moved to New York a few months ago, she called her a slut because she was wearing a crop top.

Anyway nobody will report her because they're scared she'll get them kicked out of school because her family funds the school. I won't report her just yet because they'll get Carlos and Nicky involved, and if they get involved they'll probably send me back to that place for being a "delinquent".

On the way to the music room, my ribs start to ache. They might be bruised from the beating I took last night.

I go to the restroom next to the music room and make sure nobody's in there. I walk up to the mirror and lift my shirt up to see purple and yellow bruises.

"Nope not bruised, broken."
____________________________________
Flashback
I just won 50k from just two fights alone and I'm heading home. If that's what you would call it.

I park my baby in the abandoned garage lot down the street, before sprinting to the house to sneak in. Once I open the door, I look around and saw no one.

Her motorcycle⬇️

Weird. Carlos is usually sleep on his chair.

Then, as if on que, somebody grabs my hair and tosses me on the floor. I turn around to see Carlos hovering over me. I try to get up, but he kicks me hard in the stomach, causing me to fall back down on the dirty hardwood floors. In the middle of this madness, Nicki comes in the room, with a frustrated look on her face.

Uh oh we woke her up.

"What the hell is all of that fucking noise?! Gosh I'm trying to get some beauty sleep!"

Pfft beauty sleep. You have a face only a mother can love. And I'm not even sure she can love a face like that.

Hehehe shut up.