✮𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝?✮

the prompt::

art done by me :] ::

((it's not the best and is slightly rushed but I like it :]))

outfit check::
Tommy:: bright red hoodie with white hood and strings, black pants with different colour//designed patches, black converse, bandage on bridge of nose
Ranboo:: half black half white sweatshirt, white button up underneath, black pants, doc martins ((??)), black face mask ((that's pulled down)), green and red glasses ((like the ones he actually has))

!!TW!!

- swearing

▯--+✰◊✮◊✮◊✰+--▯▯--+✰◊✮◊✮◊✰+--▯

✮𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕✮

I was currently in the train station. I had finished visiting one of my friends, Tubbo. I was now on my way to my brother's house, Wilbur. I had to take the train considering I can't drive yet.

I herd the clanking of the rails and through the open hole in the wall emerged a train. It came to a halt as people started slowly crowding the doors. I got up from where I was sitting and slowly made my way to a door.

I stood back waiting for the crowd to become less crowded. People were pushing, people coming out of the train, people going into the train, it was madness. Not like I could do anything else, as this was my only way of getting to his house.

I made my way into the train, I was lucky that it became less crowded fairly quick. I found a seat and sat down, laying my head back. I reached into my pocket and whipped out my phone, opening different socials of mine and just looking around.

The train had started moving and I lightly smiled. I could finally get home and sleep. It had been to long of a day. Meeting my friend was great in all, we had been separated for quite a while, but it drained me. I hadn't noticed I had spaced out until the screeching of the trains wheels could ever so slightly be heard.

I watched as people got up and left the train, while others stayed. Not many people entered the train. I wasn't really paying attention. I had my head leaned back, trying to rest. All I could hear was the clanking of metal from people walking around to try and either find a door, or find a seat.