꒦꒷𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰꒷꒦

i'm currently making a backrooms mcyt AU and since one of the ideas i have is just simply allium duo i decided "fuck it, why not?"

i might make a backrooms book but knowing i have close to nothing on this au it may take a minute,, sooo- possible backrooms book

!!TW!!
• swearing ((not too bad but still there))
• ((attempted)) scary imagery

▯--+✰꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦✰+--▯▯--+✰꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦✰+--▯

𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked the streets of down town. I had a small backpack on along with my phone which were connected to my earbuds. As I bobbed along to Lemon Demon I enjoyed the scenery.

The light sound of cars passing, illegibly talking from my music drowning it out, and the ever so often bird appearance. I liked walking here, it helped calm the nerves.

I stopped at some random shops that caught my eye. I didn't buy anything but it was still interesting to browse around.

My shoes hit the concrete as I walked up to a corner of a shop and decided to make a turn. My shoe caught on something I couldn't see. I stumbled forward.

"SHOOT!"

I raised my voice a bit before falling.

I haven't hit the concrete, I can still feel the air rushing through my hair.

Am I falling?

What is happening!?

"ACK!"

My face hit a carpeted floor, it was weirdly moist. My eyes fluttered open as a yellow hue hit my eyes. The sudden hum-buzz from lights could be heard since my music was stopped.

Where am I..?

I pushed myself off the floor and onto my knees. I tried to gather myself but the utter shock and fear I was feeling overwhelmed everything.

So many questions. Questions I may never get answered.

I took shaky breathes. My eyes whipping around trying to understand what was happening.

I don't know where I am. Where even is here?

I took a long inhale before making a sharp exhale and bringing myself to my feet. I turned around to find that my phone and backpack were still on me.

I fell back onto my knees and grabbed my phone. I whipped it open and tried contacting someone.

No internet..

I sighed once more. The sudden feeling to just breakdown crying filled my body.

Would I ever see anyone again?

Am I stuck here?

How do I leave?

I want out..

I swung my bag on my shoulders and slipped my phone into my pocket. I dragged myself onto my feet and tried to calm myself to not cry. I adjusted my mask so it sat more comfortably on my face.

With one final shaky breathe, I finally looked around the area. Yellow wallpaper covered every wall, hum-buzz from the lights were heard, along with the lights flickering in some places, a weird dripping ooze from the ceiling and running down the wall, not to mention that some of the wallpaper was ripped, revealing behind the wallpaper.

I took my first step forward, continued by a next until I was in a full on walk. I looked around the place to find a huge assortment of rooms. It seemed never ending, which put me in a even worse mood.