♡𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞??♡

TRUST ME! THIS ISN'T WEIRD! IT MAY SOUND WEIRD BUT IT'S NOT D:

this is based on this picture::

found this on pinterest and was like "yup, oneshot time--" so here ya go ^^

also this might be hella short since I can't write for shit

!!TW!!

- swearing

▯--+✰☼♡☼♡☼✰+--▯▯--+✰☼♡☼♡☼✰+--▯

"Tommy!"

The blonde lifted his head and looked at where where his name was being called from.

His sea blue eyes were met with a deep red and bright green ones staring at him happily.

The male was running towards him. He looked relieved to see the blonde which confused him.

The male finally made his way over to Tommy and smiled at him.

"Hey Tommy!" The enderman spoke.

"Hi Ranboo." The blonde responded.

"Looking rather dapper my friend." Tommy said with a smile.

Ranboo smiled at the male. The enderman wore a white button up covered by a light brown sweatshirt. He had plain black jeans along with black shoes. Nothing too special but he liked the compliment.

"Thanks Tommy! I could say the same for you." Ranboo replied, a smile slowly making its way on Tommy's face.

The blonde wore a blue sweatshirt that had patterns of sheep's on the sleeves. He wore a necklace that had a compass labeled "your Tubbo" on it. He wore light brown pants followed by black shoes.

Someone had gifted him the sweatshirt and he loved it dearly. The compliment made him happy.

"Thanks! So, what do ya need?" Tommy said, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Who said I needed something? Can I not just hangout with you?" The enderman joked, which the blonde laughed at.

"Well, if that's what you want. Walk and talk with me my friend." Tommy spoke. Rapping his arm around the tall male the best he could.

He would've put it on Ranboo's shoulder but the male was too tall. so it ended up around his chest which still worked in Tommy's eyes.

Ranboo laughed as he walked along with Tommy.

▯--+✰☼♡☼♡☼✰+--▯

As they walked and joked around Ranboo decided to ask the question he wanted to ask Tommy in the first place. There was a reason he wanted to see Tommy but might as well hangout with him since he was his best friend after all.

Time spent with Tommy is time well spent.

"Hey Tommy?" The enderman started.

"Yeah?" The blonde asked, turning his head to the male.

"Is there a reason why Tubbo sometimes gets uncomfortable when I hug him?" Ranboo asked.

"Oh, no no no! That's just Tubbo." Tommy started.

"Something about physical touch not being his love language or something." Tommy finished.

Ranboo tilted his head. Tommy looked at him and saw his confusion.

"What.?" --Tommy

"Love language??" --Ranboo

Tommy knew exactly what Ranboo's confusion was.

"Oh uh, y'know.. love language?" Tommy said.

The tall man just stood there in confusion. Tommy was surprised.

"You don't know what love language is!?"

"No?" Ranboo questioned.

"Love language.. the way you like to show and receive love." Tommy stated.

"Ah, I see." The tall male nodded.

"So, what's yours?" The enderman spoke.

The blonde was taken back by what he had asked. It wasn't something he had expected to be asked at that given moment.

Tommy took a double take and asked to confirm.

"M..Mine.??"

"Mhm!"

Tommy stood their in shock.
((Tommy rn:🧍‍♂️))

"I-"

Then he realized something.

"Wait-- I don't gotta tell you shit, bitch!" Tommy spoke out.

Ranboo giggled. "Damn, is it that embarrassing??"

"Oh shut up you dumb fuck! What's yours then!?" Tommy snapped at the male.

"Pfft-- turning the tables so quickly? What? Is yours physical touch?" Ranboo spoke, lilting his head at the male.

"No!" The blonde said, crossing his arms and looking away. Ranboo laughed at him.

Ranboo then went and hugged Tommy from behind.

"OI YOU PRICK! LET ME GO!!" The male screeched.

▯--+✰☼♡☼♡☼✰+--▯▯--+✰☼♡☼♡☼✰+--▯

word count:: 694

not me do1ng th1s at school x_x
anyways sorry for the short chapters I'm not that good at wr1t1ng
that's all I have to say, bye :]

- 𝐦0𝐭𝐡𝐢3𝐱