✐𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫✐

artist Ranboo pog??

my body has made me prepare for a sneeze and not fUCKING SNEEZE for the past 5+ hOURS - I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMEONE

also lil surprise for some of y'all in here :}

!!TW!!
⭒ swearing

▯--+✰~✐~✐~✰+--▯▯--+✰~✐~✐~✰+--▯

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ranboo liked to draw. It was a passion of his. But in traditional artist fashion, he has no fucking clue what to draw.

He was sat on his comfortable bed. Pencil in hand a couple inches away from his sketchbook's paper, staring blankly at the page.

He tried thinking of something, anything interesting to draw but his mind drew a blank.

He groaned, laying his head against the backboard of his bed. He weakly turned his head to the window, sunlight flowing through it.

"Hm,"

The dirty blonde randomly mumbled to himself. He closed his sketchbook and slipped the pencil in the little wires on the side. He dragged himself to his feet as he unplugged his phone from the charger.

He decided maybe going to the local park would give him some inspiration. He grabbed his sketchbook as he slipped his phone in his pocket and left his room.

Slipping on mismatch converse - a green one and a red one in proper Ranboo style - he exited his house, making his way to the park.

▯--+✰~✐~✐~✰+--▯

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was expecting the park to be filled with kids but when I entered the park there were only like 3 or 4.

I walked over to a bench and sat down, opening my sketchbook and placing it in my lap. Removing the pencil from the wires I looked around the area.

Along with the playground in the middle of the park there was a huge open field, a smaller flower field, and trees dotted around.

As I was enjoying the scenery I noticed a male sat underneath one of the trees. I was - for some reason - drawn to him.

His hair was a nice strawberry blonde colour with a strand being a chocolate brown. He wore a red collared button up covered by a white sweatshirt patterned with what looked like roses. He also wore black cargo pants and white shoes. Some red noise cancelling headphones - that had devil horn on the top - sat on his fluffy hair.

But one thing that caught my eye were the glimpses of his bright sky blue eyes. When I realized I had been staring, I looked back to my sketchbook's page.

"Is it weird to draw a stranger?"

"Nah, I don't think he would mind."

"But it would be weird to draw someone I don't know!"

"You could go up to him and show them your drawing when you finish."

"E h h h-"

"You're such an introvert."

"Fine-"

After fighting with my mind quickly, I decided I would not only draw this random stranger but show them the results after.

As I sketched the design I wanted, I prayed to the lord above that he wouldn't catch me staring at him ever so often.

I decided to make the tree he was sat under a sakura tree, making little blossoms flow in the wind. I also made the red horns on his headphones more big since I quite liked them.