✱𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬✱

the prompt::

this reminds me of an incorrect quote generator quote that I got--

the quote I got::

this is funny to me

this is funny to me. **laughs in broken humour**

anywho, enjoy the chapter :]]

!!TW!!

- swearing

- blood

▯--+✰✱☓✱☓✱✰+--▯▯--+✰✱☓✱☓✱✰+--▯

✱𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕✱

I was currently at the store. I had been looking for a certain cereal to use to make a video but I couldn't find it.

Instead of being a normal person and just asking someone who works there where it is. I decided I would just find it myself.

I started at one side of the store and made my way to the other. Slowly making my way down an isle, my mood lightened up as I saw a load of cereal boxes and brands. I happily made my way down the isle and looked around.

I finally spotted it and grabbed it off the shelf. It was put low on the shelf, like the bottom shelf so I had to crouch quite far to grab it. I stood up and smiled at the box that I held in my hands.

I made my way to the cashiers and bought it.

"Would you like a bag?"

"No thanks. Have a great day!"

"You too!"

I waved back at the cashier and made my way out of the store. I wasn't able to drive so I had to walk home. I was making my way around the store when I saw someone running. My attention landed on the person running.

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆

My eyes widened. I scoffed lightly. The person had just ran into a street sign.

"FUUUCK!"

They called out, pulling out the "u" sound. I quickly pulled myself together and ran over to the person. I nearly got ran over by a car but I made it to the person in one piece.