spin-off

2014
what happens if wenmei confessed?

the sixteen year old girl shoves her small samsung phone on her pocket at she tries to gather all the hope that she can get.

it's not like she's being forced to confess or anything, it was just a gut feeling helped by the older members.

as wenmei neared the questionable green studio, she peeked on the small gap from the door and saw the other trainee's.

some she wasn't close with, some are just mere acquaintances.

suddenly she felt a slight push from her shoulders, as she turned around she saw jisoo with jihoon, both holding a guitar.

"why don't you enter?" asked jisoo as wenmei laughs awkwardly, afraid to cause a scene.

"well- um... i was actually about to scare soonyoung... yeah soonyoung." wenmei said as jihoon looks at her a bit skeptical.

"but soonyoung is outside the building? probably buying some streetfood with jeonghan." explained jihoon.

shit.

"well,,, i should get going then." wenmei tried to escape the two.

keyword is tried.

"come on, instead of hanging out with soonyoung, hang out with us instead." said jihoon.

wenmei wanted to scream and cover her face with her hands but she can't do that even if she tried.

so she gives in, with jisoo pushing her inside with the soft smile plastered on his pretty face.

as soon as they entered, everyone looked at their way, some waved at wenmei some didn't even bother turning their head at her.

she wasn't even a trainee here, just a person helping bumzu around.

"can you hold my guitar real quick? i need to call seungkwan." wenmei's heart almost stopped beating but she accepted the guitar, both of her hands were sweaty and wiping them on her loose jeans isn't helping at all.

jisoo noticed her nervous state before dropping a hand on her shoulder to calm her up, "are you okay mei?" he asked as soon as wenmei looked up to face him.

she only nods and holds the guitar close to her chest, almost as if she's hugging it.

soon later jihoon came with seungkwan wearing a polo shirt which looked good on him.

"thanks for holding my guitar mei" smiled jihoon as wenmei nods once again before making eye contact with seungkwan.

"u-um uh... can i- uh.. excuse seungkwan?" stuttered the chinese female as jihoon looks at her with a confused look but lets her anyways.

with hesitation eating her up, she gathered her strength to grab seungkwans hand and pull him outside the blinding dance studio.

"um whats up? you alright?" it feels as if seungkwan repeated what jisoo just said.

"okay— boo, no matter what i say today remember... wait no- don't hate me like don't look at me differently." wenmei said, almost pleading.

he laughs, "what do you mean? it's not like you suffocated soonyoung to death right?"

"i like you."

he stops laughing, he suddenly feels sweaty as if the whole world stopped just for this.

"of course i'm going to look at you differently." seungkwan suddenly blurted out.

wenmei's heart broke, shattering even.

"oh? well.. see ya." wenmei was about to walk away when seungkwan took his turn to grab her cold hands.

"i'm going to look at you differently because you're not going to be a friend anymore but more- i like you too lui."