p

FULL

wenmei reaches the cafeteria where mixed with idols, trainees and staffs ate.

it was loud and almost everyone was happily chewing, making her way towards the long table, she pats jeonghan's back comfortingly.

"hey guys." she greets, smiling at the softly as she takes a seat next to the loving man.

her eyes locked with seungkwan for a couple of minutes before giving the idol a small nod.

"lui, are you sure you dont want us to take you?" minghao spoke in chinese as jun listened, humming in return.

"you guys are busy people, like i said i can drive, i'll come back soon after months you know." she replied back, the members seemed to be struggling with understanding the language but they nod, figuring out some words.

"so how long will you be gone?" joshua asked, taking a spoon full of the rice.

"i dont know, maybe till the baby is a year old?" wenmei questioned herself as seungkwan gagged earning a pat from the back as he struggled to drink the water.

"i thought your sister was pregnant?! i didn't know she gave birth already." he pointed out as wenmei scratches her nape in a jokingly manner.

"yeah about that, sorry." she apologized.

"does the baby have a name yet?" seokmin asked as wenmei shrugged, feeling bad for the baby.

"zhuwen cant think for a name for the baby boy, she said she might name him but there's also a possibility she might put the baby in adoption which i hope she doesnt." lui explained feeling bad for the baby, running her hands through her hair, seungcheol passed her a bowl with cooked pork and some side dishes for the female to digest.

"eat." he signals, lifting his chopsticks as wenmei did what she was told.

seungkwan kept taking small glances at the female, as a frown formed on his face.

he couldn't exactly tell why he was sad about her leaving, maybe he's concerned?

feeling a small nudge on his stomach, it was chan who noticed him looking at the chinese girl.

"come on, it's lunch time not look at wenmei time." dino said, seungkwan only rolled his eyes before picking up some pork with his chopsticks.

all fourteen of them enjoyed the lovely food given by the staff as they talk about the usual things.

as wenmei starts to feel full, she dropped her chopsticks softly before taking her vibrating phone for her pocket.

"excuse me." she muttered as jeonghan nods, leaving the table, she went todays a corner a bit far from the table.

"hello? mama?" wenmei called, it was her mom, she knew she's gonna get an earful of scolding for her mother.

"how dare your sister, i just heard from the doctor that she gave birth? are you kidding me? why didn't you tell me? you are such- are you even my daughter now? how can you keep a secret to me." as soon as those words left her mothers mouth, wenmei wanted to cry, to end the call and leave.

how can she be a bad daughter? her sister literally just told her today.

"but mama, zhuwen just told me today." wenmei stopped.

"i- i thought she told you already?" she continued.

"your sister, never told me anything! i thought she was working for her job i didnt know she was slutting around, WITH YOUR CARE." the voice from the other line suddenly became loud, loud enough for wenmei to pull her phone away for her ears.

"mama, i'm busy and she's three hours away from me, i can't always visit her because i have projects, i- i'm sorry, i'm s-sorry i f- failed you." wenmei's voice became hoarse and her eyes starts to blur, without hesitating she ended the call.

not bothering to come back to the table, she left without telling them.

soonyoung and seungkwan looked at each other with concerned expression, nodding they both stood up from their chairs, telling the members they need to get something, which is indeed a lie.

exiting the cafeteria, they saw wenmei sitting at the waiting chairs with her hands on her face and elbows placed on her knee.

"are you alright?" hoshi was the first one to ask walking closer to the producer and to his friend also.

"im all good hosh." wenmei called him by his nickname as she struggle to give him a thumbs up, afraid to show her weak side, peeking through the small gap of her fingers, she saw a concerned seungkwan.

"lui, we all know that you're lying, come on." it was now seungkwans turn to come closer, taking a sit right next to her, he puts his arm around her shoulder, side hugging the female.

"i shouldn't be stressing about it, like it's not my baby, why should i act like i care? my older sister didn't even support me when i was in highschool, why are they blaming me now?" wenmei looked up as she wipes the formed tears from her eyes, she hated crying especially in front of him.

"then if i don't take care of zhuwen, they'll blame me again." she continued, facepalming.

"let it all out." seungkwan confronts her, tightening the side hug as hoshi sits from the other side to pat her back.

and with that she did.