z

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW
lui wenmei

words can not describe how overjoyed i am, the members were singing at our usual karaoke  booth and those members who don't drink just keeps passing and passing some beers to those who a willing to.

it's been exactly a week since the whole girlfriend agenda came out, the topic still hasn't died down and will never will probably.

majority of the fans are suspecting that seungkwan is dating a staff, well i'm not exactly one but i guess being a producer is also the same.

noticing how seungkwan keeps giving me glances from nowhere, i only kept quiet, it's not like we got into a fight.

i was actually a blushing mess, he's been so clingy and a huge softy, i sometimes think i'm a teddy bear when i'm with him.

"and i said, did you know i have tons of tiger plushies?!" soonyoung joked as no one laughed, maybe minghao who gave a small giggle but nothing else.

"you and your whole tiger, you haven't even been into a zoo before" seungkwan hits him off with a sharp comeback making the lightheaded soonyoung gasp in shock.

"i have seen a tiger before! i was a child!" soonyoung protest but mingyu shuts him off by shoving a pork into his mouth.

i continued on watching them, sometimes chatting with jun as seungkwan notices me.

"mei! sing with me!" he offers as i shook my head.

"i'm pretty sure if we sing together we would break the karaoke score." i joked but seungkwan passed me the mic.

by passing i meant literally throwing a mic at me, i glared at him before the music starts playing.

it was practically like our national anthem.

we sang the song multiple times before as a playful competition, but it turned out to be serious when he blamed me why he got 80 because of how loud i talked.

singing the first verse he followed while looking at me, the members were busy drinking or singing along while waving their hands.

eventually the song ended as those who are sober clapped, soonyoung was almost passed out and joshua was starting to go red and confused.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" seokmin yelled as soonyoung stands up, energetic once again.

seungkwan got angry and started pushing the two of them as chan awe'd.

"what?" chan stopped as soon as everyone looks at him.

"you're a child, you can't see two grown adult kiss each other." complained jeonghan as chan stands up from his chair.

"I KNOW EVERYTHING!" we all gasped when he grabbed a newly opened bottle of beer, drinking all of it before slamming it on the table, it was a jokingly manner but seokmin managed to scream.

"not until your thirty you're not." protest jeonghan as he made chan sit again next to him.

after that it was full of laughter and random videos that the members are trying to take.

suddenly everyone quiets down and the music volume lowered too, the lights dimmed, seungkwan stands up in front of me as i look at him confused.

"what?" i asked him as he took something from his pocket, my breathing hitched as his hands grabbed a velvet box.

"are you proposing? isn't it a bit early?" i asked laughing awkwardly but the truth is, nothing's a bit early when you truly love the person.

"i'm not proposing dummy." after he said that, he goes down on one knee, i almost screamed as soonyoung passed him the mic in giddiness.

he licked his lips before opening the box, it was a ring just like theirs.

"this ring shows that you are a part of us, a part of this family, sorry it took time." he laughed as i followed but the overwhelming feeling made it a bit shaky.

"you've been with us since the very start, and we're all glad you stayed with us." he continued, i'm finally closed to tears as i started to sniff.

not even my mother made me cry in happiness.

"we love you mei.." he paused.

"i love you."

a tear slipped out as he puts the ring on my pinky, it was beautiful and it felt good.

"oh come on, lets all hug." i said standing up, even those who are drunk hugged me tightly and lastly it was seungkwan.

"i love you too." i whispered, placing a long kiss on his forehead.

authors note:

sorry it took time, i was hesitant about the ending, probably in the future i'll edit some parts i dont like and the typos, just not today, LOL