j

PRIVATE MESSAGE
deekay

deekay
lui, do you wanna come with us to the karaoke place???

wenmei
ive been waiting for this

yes.

deekay
alright meet us outside the building

FULL

wenmei made her way down the stairs since the elevator was broken, with her coat in hand, she hurriedly wears it while making her way down the stairs.

she was excited, mad excited about this, it wasn't because she was looking forward on seeing seungkwan again, maybe? maybe not.

as she reach the exit, she saw jihoon, seokmin, joshua and last jeonghan, no seungkwan.

"you're mortal enemy can't come, he has this variety show to film." woozi explained as wenmei nods almost pouting, was she sad? happy? great that he isn't here?

joshua seems to notice the girl's mixed emotions, "no need to be sad now wenmei, he'll come next time." he said brightly but wenmei scoffed.

"what are you talking about? i'm glad he can't come now i have more time to practice." she half lied, giving the four boys her signature smile and thumbs up.

the five of them got inside the black van that's parked just in front of them as the driver takes them to the famous gangnam karaoke station.

the ride wasn't awkward at all even though seokmin kept showing tiktok edits of him, especially those au's.

as they all exit the van, they quickly got inside the booth, the guard bowing at them.

just as wenmei took a seat, jeonghan clapping his hands.

"we didn't invite seungkwan for a reason." he blurted out which made the chinese female confused.

"pardon?" she questioned.

"we told seungcheol to keep him company, now now lui, we have a simple question for you to answer." jeonghan continued in which wenmei nods slowly.

"do you like seungkwan?" the question made wenmei look at them rather shock and disgustingly.

"not you guys too, look i do not like seungkwan, we've been together since what predebut days, if i liked him, i would have confessed a while back." wenmei stated her point whilst getting the karaoke book to look for songs.

"you're right but feelings can grow anytime, anywhere." joshua added which the others nodded.

"you guys know that if i date boo, i'll lose my job right?" wenmei said, continuing to look for songs, not even bothering to look at them.

woozi, who decided to take a seat next to her and seokmin on the other side both confronts her.

"we'll take care of it." both said in sync which they high fived after.

jeonghan stole the book for her, smirking at her.

"you can't force romance you know...." she quietly said as her head lowers.

"we're not forcing you, we're just opening your eyes lui, it's been seven years after all."

and with that jeonghan typed in a song,

first love by utada hikaru