Previously on Fear Games...

Rachel and Eden have moved on with their lives, both getting married and starting families. Rachel is divorced from her ex-husband, Drake, and lives with her daughter, Emerald. Eden is in the process of getting divorced from her husband, Jacob, and lives with her three children, Cinder, Kael, and Echo.

One night Rachel receives an ominous phone call from someone claiming to be Josh Mitchell, saying that the Fear Games are starting again and that their kids are not safe.

Emerald, Cinder, Kael, and a group of other students from school (Colton, Freddy, German, Arya, and Harlin) start a Fear Games Remembrance Society to honor what happened twenty years ago to their family and their town. 

Eden offers Rachel money to help bring her son, Calix, back to town from South Carolina, and he eventually returns.

One day during a Remembrance Society meeting, the kids are kidnapped by the new Fear Games Player. Eden and Rachel discover their kids are missing, and with the help of Calix, learn of what their children were doing behind their backs. Rachel and Eden get a text from someone claiming to be Josh telling them to meet at the old St. John's hospital where the old killer Daisy was blown up. When they arrive, a masked figure shoots Rachel and Eden calls 911 and an ambulance brings them to the hospital. When Eden gets home, she discovers that her husband is dead, and that Jacob's biological son Jax is standing over him holding a knife, swearing that he didn't do it.

Locked in a room, the kids are frightened and terrified. The killer tells Emerald to kill one of the others in the room, but when she tries to kill herself, Harlin is electrocuted through his cuffs and "dies." Eventually they realize that Harlin did not actually die and is helping the new killer all along. The new killer murders Freddy, then they take Emerald and brings her to a new room all by herself. At the end of the last season, a figure walks into the room and introduces themselves to Emerald as Josh Mitchell.

And Now...