Chapter 71 - Doms Under Surveillance

Start from the beginning

"Fuck! I can't wait till Saturday," Kayden exclaims once on the parking lot.

"Me too, I've been missing that freaking club," I reply as we both settle in my car.

"I just wonder why he wouldn't let us play like he did at New Year's Eve, I mean, it's not like we won't be surrounded by dozens of Doms and the security of the club."

"He said it, Kayden. The purpose is to observe and learn."

"Oh well, that's fine, he said we could touch ourselves, though."

"Yeah, better than nothing but my rod's getting tired of dating Mother Palm and her five daughters."

Kayden bursts out laughing at that and his laughter is so communicative that I can't help joining him in it, still cautious at the traffic as I drive.

"Well, I could help squeezing your tube of toothpaste if you want," he smirks once he has calmed down. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" I press, though I have a guess on what he has to offer... or rather demand.

"Would you bottom for me, Aaron?"

I don't even answer that. I just snort and extend my right hand in front of him, slowly raising its middle finger. Kayden laughs out again, firmly grabbing my wrist to thrust said finger through a circle formed of his thumb and middle finger.

"Are you expecting to fuck my hole instead?"

"Well, I'd love to, but it's been recently deflowered and I'm afraid it's still too sore to bear with my weapon of ass destruction. Maybe in a few weeks?"

"Ahahah fuck you, Aaron, not gonna happen!"

"Mmm... I'll make you change your mind. My AK-47 would really like to get a taste of your hole."

Our little banter goes on until I park in front of his apartment building. There, Kayden offers me to stay and have dinner with him, but I politely decline. It's not because I have gotten to learn that the guy is a militant for healthy food and that I'm dying for a greasy pizza tonight. It's mostly because I have a ton of homework and an essay in economics that I have yet to finish to meet tomorrow's deadline.

For these reasons, I just drop him off, quickly call my favorite Domino's to order my usual Peperoni and Cheese and Ivan's Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch, and drive off. It's almost 9pm when I reach home, in perfect sync with Ivan who is just back from work, and once we have shared dinner together on the kitchen island counter, briefly talking about the last session, I head to the library to finish my essay and spend the rest of the evening there.

Unfortunately, the next evenings occur in a similar fashion because I have a shitload to do for school. It seems like the library has become my favorite room in this house after so many hours spent studying in there. I am doing much better than last year even if I still require Joshua's help occasionally, or Lina's, since she has been catching up nicely. However, like Camden, I'm not a genuine intellectual, in the sense that I'm not one to just read something once and I will know it by heart – except maybe if it's something I am deeply interested in. If I get these very good grades, it's only thanks to the hard work I provide on a daily basis.

On Thursday evening, or rather Friday morning, Ivan even shakes me awake when he returns from the club at 2:30am. I can't believe that I fell asleep at my desk, slouched over my books. I am tired and it's not until Friday evening that I eventually take a break when Camden calls me to check in on me.

My friend seems to be doing a little better. I'm so glad that he enjoyed his short vacation in New Jersey, taking the most he could of being around little Sony, and the 9-year-old apparently reaped the benefits from having his big brother around too. Cam's therapy is going well, I believe. More or less. I can't say that he delights in his sessions because he usually mostly grunts about them, but he admits that they help a little at managing his anger better.