Chapter 71 - Doms Under Surveillance

Start from the beginning

"Respect," he says first.

"Safety," I add.

"Communication."

"Power exchange."

"Self-control."

"Aftercare."

"Right. I want you to ponder on all these before our next session. Of course, I'll keep drilling those messages into your head until the end of your training, and even afterwards for as long as you remain members of the Hell Fire. Now," he trails off, and for some reason, I kind of hate the smirk displaying on his face, "I've been thinking about this entire training, and I believe it's a good one, but there's a small detail I'd like to add."

If Ivan is about to propose a change to the program, it means that he has been thinking about it for a while, so I am a bit vexed that he wouldn't have mentioned it to me in advance. It means it must be something I won't like, or at least not entirely approve of.

"Now that you have completed the Submissive training and the introductory part of the Dominant coaching, and contrary to what I said during our very first session, I believe that you should be allowed inside the club at least once or twice per week," he announces.

"Fuck yeah!!" Kayden exclaims beside me, earning a dark scowl for Ivan.

"Under certain conditions, I should precise," the latter growls, efficiently taming my new friend's eagerness. "The idea is not for you to participate. I want you to attend passively, to watch experienced Doms enact scenes or interact with their Submissives. You'll be there to observe. I believe it should be a good way for you to learn some of the manipulations, positions and whatever. It'll also teach you what edging means. Of course, you'll be totally allowed to touch yourselves, after all, you're not Subs under contract, but you're forbidden to play with other members of the Hell Fire until I certify you. How does that sound?"

"Frustrating as hell," I grunt.

New Year's Eve was perfect and I enjoyed every second of it, knowing that I wouldn't be allowed in the Hell Fire again until my certification. I really miss the club and all its kinkiness, though I still had a great evening at the Heaven Water with Kayden last weekend. We found a couple of guys to fuck in the restrooms at the back, so we had a lot of fun swapping partners.

Needless to say, it had to bring some rather fond memories. On our way back to Kayden's place – since I had picked him up from his apartment in Marina Del Rey – he eventually told me that he had broken up with Xavier after the third time he caught him fucking with other guys. They had always been a quite liberated couple but always included each other in their frolics with others. Communication and honesty were always mandatory mottos of their relationship, but Xavier sometimes didn't play fair and Kayden grew tired of him.

"This is part of the point, Aaron. You've always hated edging, but as you know, Doms get edged just as much as Subs are, if not more."

"I know, Ivan," I chuckle.

"Master Ivan."

"Sorry, Master Ivan. But it sounds good with me," I reply and Kayden concurs with nod.

To be entirely honest, I think it's a really good idea.

"Good, then we'll have our next session on Saturday at 4pm which shall leave you enough time to grab dinner and be ready when the club opens at 8. Now out of my sight, Boys!"

Boys...

I'll give him some boys.

For once, Kayden and I have been strictly serious during our session, absolutely focused on what the Master Dom taught us. There was no joking, bantering or salacious remark on our side, we behaved as perfect gentlemen training to become Dominants, so the boys sounds a bit out of place. We could have rolled our eyes at that but instead, we politely salute him and leave.