Leaders

"Get up." The Administrator stated. 

Jalai staggered off the ground. She trembled as she struggled to stand. Her body ached in pain.

"Listen, you aren't going to get anywhere if you keep falling to the ground after every hit." 

"Shut up!" Jalai screamed in response. She bolted to The Administrator and he slapped her to the ground.

"I said LISTEN!" He shouted. 

They were fighting in the main city of Planet X. The Administrator grabbed a car and threw it at Jalai. Jalai dodged out of the way and kicked it back. Jalai flew to the Administrator. He grabbed her by the neck and looked in her purple eyes. She was in her awakened form.

"I don't want to kill you, Jalaihja. You're quite powerful-" He started before being interrupted by Jalai's electricity.

Jalai flew back and closed her eyes. She breathed in and out. "All right, here we go...Electrifying Speed Blitz!"

Purple lightning formed at her feet and she moved to The Administrator in a purple blur. The Admin grabbed her and threw her into a skyscraper. He waved his hand and it blew up.

"Sigh, I guess I'll really have to kill you. Oh well." He shrugged. 

He grabbed Jalai out of the building and threw her into more skyscrapers. The Admin threw Jalai so hard the moment she entered the skyscrapers she'd fly through them. He'd make them blow up anyway causing her to get blown back by the shockwaves. The Admin tackled her and flew her through multiple buildings. Jalai's body ached with pain as she crashed into libraries, stores, homes, and more.

She fell to the ground in pain. She was crying. Her face was wet with tears and blood. "Please...no more."

The Administrator walked towards her with a face of fake sorrow. "I'm sorry. It is my job."

Jalai crawled away from The Admin but he grabbed her with a fistful of her hair. He slammed her into the ground repeatedly over and over. Jalai bit The Admin as hard as she could. The Admin dropped her and she ran away. She slammed her feet into the ground, turned around, and flew to The Administrator with her left arm cocked back, ready to punch him in the face.

"Shame." The Administrator uttered as he grabbed her left arm.

Jalai's left arm was ripped out of its socket and her body altogether. Jalai howled in pain. Her blood splattered everywhere.

"Damn it!" She screamed as she clutched at her missing arm's socket. She started to lose consciousness. 

"I'm sorry, brother." She uttered as her eyes closed.

Her breathing became soft. Her vision started to get cloudy.

"I really am about to...die?" She muttered in curiosity as she saw a form of light.

This light was a being of pure light blue electricity. It had a feminine body. Behind it was a woman with indistinct features, a man made of fire, and another woman made of water. They all looked at Jalai.

The electric being held out its hand and Jalai reached out. The electricity from the being bounced onto Jalai's entire left side of her body. The electricity went from white to purple. Jalai flew into the air and screamed. The electricity covered her entire left side. Her eyes lost their pupils and turned purple. 

The Administrator watched. "It appears she has reached her Elemental form. So, her powers really do derive from them."

Jalai looked down at The Administrator. "Let's try this again."