The Prison Break Chapter

Sydney woke up to find herself in a dark cell. The cell was cold and completely empty. The walls were a hint of grey.

"So, this is what prison's like." She uttered to herself. 

"You're finally awake." Jalai said as Tristen and Ethan laid awake next to her. 

"Yeah, we still can't use our powers?" Sydney asked.

"Nope."

"We have to do SOMETHING." Tristen stated.

"What can we do, Tristen? We're stuck here. It's my fault." Jalai said with her face buried in her hands.

"No, it's not. Calm down, J. You're a good leader." Tristen replied.

"No, you don't understand. I...I led them here. I thought I was talking to Anthony through our ships speaker. It was all staticky so I couldn't recognize his voice. I should've known." 

Tristen stared.

"All we can do is just sit here. It's over. I'm sorry, Stacy, I failed." Jalai lamented.

"I never got to...talk to Melissa." Tristen mumbled to himself.

Sydney glanced towards him but immediately looked away when he caught her eye.

Ethan stayed silent. He knew this was his fault. If he hadn't lost it. He stood up.

"Jalai," Ethan said. "you are our leader. Use that brain of yours. Come on! Do something!"

"Hey, dumbass, what do you want her to do?!" Tristen screamed as he stood up.

"Alright, enough! I know what I did! I am sorry! It's time to get over it and stop treating me like I'm garbage!" 

"What are you going to do about it?" Tristen uttered as he inched closer towards Ethan.

They both glared at each other in silence. Ethan swung his cuffed hands towards Tristen. Tristen dodged and slammed his cuffs on Ethan's head. The cuffs immediately broke and fell to the ground with a clatter. Everyone stared at them in silence.

Jalai walked to Ethan and slammed her cuffs on his head. They broke as well. "Sorry, E."

"Sydney," Ethan started as he started to back away to the wall. "don't do it."

Sydney ran to Ethan and slammed her cuffs on his head and they broke.

"Sorry, babe." She apologized as she kissed him on the top of his head.

"All right, we can't just bust out of the prison and fight everyone. Especially with those Endless dudes," Tristen said. "so, I have a plan. Get REALLY close to me."

Everyone gathered towards Tristen.  "All right, get ready."

"Tristen, what are you about to do?" Jalai asked.

"This." He said before growing to a monumental size. 

The cell immediately fractured as Tristen burst out of it.

"Get in my hand!" Tristen communicated.

Everyone climbed into Tristen's giant left hand as he started to break for it. 

"All right- woah. This planet is awesome." Tristen said as he looked around.

He looked down and there were flying ships all around him. It was like a futuristic world. Skyscrapers surrounded them as highways wrapped around his legs. 

"Ok, Tristen, you see that little flying car dealership thingie over there?" Jalai asked peeking through Tristen's fingers. 

"Yeah!" He replied.

"Throw us over there. I'm gonna start it up so we can get out of here! Sydney, you can't fly so stay with Tristen." Jalai commanded.

"On it!" Tristen put Sydney on his shoulder and cocked his arm back with Ethan and Jalai clutched in his hand. 

"Fire!" Jalai screamed.

Before Tristen could throw the duo, he was shot in the stomach by an energy cannon. Dee, Tee, and See all stood together holding the cannon. The Administrator stood behind them. 

Tristen fell to the ground crashing into ships and skyscrapers in the process. Fire surrounded him. 

"Damn, that actually hurt." He swore.

"Get ready to fire again! They don't have the nuetralizers on!" The Administrator screamed.

The Endless started to warm up the cannon. 

"Jalai!" Tristen cried.

Jalai awoken her powers. Lightning started to bounce off of her body and her eyes grew purple. She flew to Dee and was swatted away immediately.

 She fell to the ground with a crash, leaving a crater. Her body ached in pain.

She stood up with a groan, bleeding from her arm. "They're leagues stronger than me. How am I gonna defeat them. They're huge!"

Ethan flew into the air. "We have to escape! They're too powerful! Get in a ship! Come on!"

Tristen shrunk to his normal size and Sydney followed him. They ran to Jalai and Ethan. The Endless chased after them, crashing into buildings.

"Your lives are over, now. Goodbye-" Tee started before having a missile blow up from the back of his head. 

A giant spaceship were behind them. On the side of the ship was the acronym HAHI. 

"YO! THE HAHA!" Tristen screamed. 

Ethan and Sydney scowled at it. 

"We're saved!" Jalai said relieved.

Marshall Samson, the head of the HAHI, looked out of his ship's window. "Get in! Hurry!"

The ship's back doors opened and Ethan and Tristen ran in as soon as they could. Sydney and Jalai made their way towards the ship but were grabbed by The Administrator. Before they could call out, they were crushed in The Administrator's hands. 

Tristen and Ethan sat down, both aching in pain and closed their eyes.

"Finally," Ethan spoke quietly. "We can go home." 

The ship left the planet and made its way towards its destination. Earth.

"So, what do we do once we make it home?" Tristen asked.

"Uh, great question-" Ethan started before being interrupted by Marshall.

"You guys will disband." He informed.

"Huh?!" Tristen exclaimed in confusion.

"Listen, nobody wants the Elements together anymore. And remember the reason my organization is where its at is because it was created to moderate you guys. We've decided to have you disbanded. This wasn't a local matter but a worldwide matter. Disband or else."

Ethan looked down in gloom. "Wait...where are the girls?"

Tristen looked around.

"Shit."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruh. 

Next Chapter:

We're Home